• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The real kicker are the posters acting like these two knuckle heads should be boxing as graceful as Ali.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still stunned that Michael Buffer was working this

He's a staple of boxing events here in Germany and has called some much more obscure shit like fights between busty d-list celebrities like these
indira-und-micaela.jpg

So if you want to keep respecting Michael Buffer, don't look too deep. It's an honest pay day though, better than working for dictators or scum like that.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
is it really so hard to understand that watching two unexperienced boxers people are familiar with can be just as fun as a good pro fight? The appeal here is that they clearly are not very good, but try to fight "just like the pros" anyway. It's an event

I'd say these people are unable to comprehend what a pro fight is then. The fun experienced isnt relative either, a pro fight celebrates athletism few people are able to achieve, technically and mentally, we watch to be enthralled by human capability, yes you have drama, but you can take it away and your still left with a display of human brilliance that we'd be swept away by. Trying to say these two nobody's with limited ability can put on a show as engaging as professionals is Sonny Liston levels of reaching. More like its as fun as two cockerels fighting, which i find I an apt description.

eebster

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
It was entertaining. KSI shoul've gone for the head with some of his last punches instead of the body. 1-2 clear hits to the head and Logan would've gone down.

Logan looked more skilled tho, so when he improves his stamina he should win the rematch

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
Knowing people have paid to watch it, makes it even more hilarious.

Why? It was pocket change, and turned out to be pretty entertaining. What's hilarious is you and others tripping over yourselves to tell everyone how silly they are to pay, yet here you are wasting your time posting about it. Guess it gives you a smug glow to tell us though, and makes you feel a little bit smarter.

I couldn't care less that my £7 went to these two. I unknowingly put money in the pockets of far more unpleasant people everyday, as does almost everyone on this forum.

Basically, bore off with this bollocks.

Venom.

Oct 26, 2017
London
This whole beef, this whole pre-fight build-up, the twist and turns, the rivalries, it has been entertaining and I've enjoyed watching them and the conversation around them. Good luck to them both!

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
So he held him during the second hit, which is what dropped him, and then threw two punches to the back of the head
*shrug*
Shit overall but at least they tried.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
He screwed up on both knockdowns. KSI's was clean, but he didn't rule it a knockdown... Logan's was illegal for holding the head on the uppercut, but he called punching a downed opponent instead. Then he took 2 points from Logan when it should've been 1. lol

Hitting a downed fighter with a clear shot to the back of the head like that, when he has already been knocked down, could easily be a DQ, let alone 2 points. The problem is you had a professional ref working a carny fraud of a "fight" between two clowns who had no idea what they were doing.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
There are millions of fighters(boxing, mma, etc) in the world who could fuck these guys up and these clowns made more many than most of them will combined.

Jul 18, 2018
I just want to say, one benefit coming out of this fight is.....
the amount of attention...
Vidal Riley will get.

Time for new causal fans / teens to actually have a boxer that they will follow since KSI will no doubt be shouting him out future wise.

Oct 25, 2017
KSI won by throwing wild haymakers the whole fight, while Logan was too apprehensive. If Logan wasn't a dumbass with the illegal blows after that uppercut, then the fight might've turned in his favor. KSI wanted it more than Logan did and clearly deserved the win.

Oddly enough, they both looked worse in some ways than they did in their first fight.