• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hitting a downed fighter with a clear shot to the back of the head like that, when he has already been knocked down, could easily be a DQ, let alone 2 points. The problem is you had a professional ref working a carny fraud of a "fight" between two clowns who had no idea what they were doing.
Those punches he landed as KSI was down were incidental though, and least one of them was as KSI was still in the motion of falling. That should've been chalked up as just a sloppy encounter you'd expect from two amateurs, but it was counted as if they were clean shots on a clearly downed opponent.

Holding the head on the uppercut was definitely the foul to call in that it's what did the real damage. This was actually the shot that put KSI down.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Not gonna lie, I did want KSI to win but this didn't feel definitive at all. KSI didn't nearly show up like he said he would with how much he spoke all the shit about his camp and what not. Logan did look better than him and no matter what when people look at this in the future it's always gonna be "but the 2 deducted points." Logan was getting warned or spoken to by the ref multiple times throughout the fight. KSI was having the momentum within the early rounds except for Round 3. Logan should have known the rules regardless of what excuse he wants to use or whatever, and shouldn't have pulled that bullshit he did. I think if he didn't, KSI would have still won regardless. But, power to KSI for pushing through and sneaking out with the win and fighting back despite getting that stunt pulled on him.

There better not be a third fight between these morons lol.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
KSI is fucking awful. He just swings crazy and Logan Paul should have really worked on countering. Both of them nobs.
I actually think they both looked really good for two Youtubers. Even thought so in their first fight. They showed up in shape and displayed at least a basic understanding of boxing and what each needed to do to win the fight. Look at just about any celebrity boxing match and you can tell these guys put a whole lot more work into it.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I actually think they both looked really good for two Youtubers. Even thought so in their first fight. They showed up in shape and displayed at least a basic understanding of boxing and what each needed to do to win the fight. Look at just about any celebrity boxing match and you can tell these guys put a whole lot more work into it.

Nah, I don't think KSI was all that great tonight. He talked a whole lot about how great he is and how much of a mastermind or technical boxer he is and he didn't really showcase tonight. This was more of a draw than their first fight which imo should have gone to KSI last time around. For what we got, this was a draw. Things might have been different and KSI might have fully dropped Logan if Logan didn't pull the illegal nonsense he did (which he should have been more than aware that it isn't okay and he needs to play it as cleanly as possible) but that nonsense shifted the fight in his direction. Although, early on KSI was winning imo.

Maxpower45

Jul 6, 2019
I fucking hate the fact that their beef magically ended at the end of the fight when ksi said he has respect for Logan and just like that done boom. Ok sure whatever you say u guys got your money and your done with this shit

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Not gonna lie, I did want KSI to win but this didn't feel definitive at all. KSI didn't nearly show up like he said he would with how much he spoke all the shit about his camp and what not. Logan did look better than him and no matter what when people look at this in the future it's always gonna be "but the 2 deducted points." Logan was getting warned or spoken to by the ref multiple times throughout the fight. KSI was having the momentum within the early rounds except for Round 3. Logan should have known the rules regardless of what excuse he wants to use or whatever, and shouldn't have pulled that bullshit he did. I think if he didn't, KSI would have still won regardless. But, power to KSI for pushing through and sneaking out with the win and fighting back despite getting that stunt pulled on him.

There better not be a third fight between these morons lol.

Yeh pretty much what I think too. I did expect KSI to be significantly better than last time but did not see that. He was going ham with the swinging.

But fair play, he put the pressure on logan instead of taking the defensive route. Also I would say that KSI did knock down Logan.

All in all, not great boxing skills to put it lightly, but entertaining nonetheless. No rematch please.

Mashy

Oct 28, 2017
I fucking hate the fact that their beef magically ended at the end of the fight when ksi said he has respect for Logan and just like that done boom. Ok sure whatever you say u guys got your money and your done with this shit

Pretty sure that is just being the modest winner approach. They will probs both rag on each other later on youtube because, you know, the views.

Anyways good for KSI and fuck Logan Paul.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Yeh pretty much what I think too. I did expect KSI to be significantly better than last time but did not see that. He was going ham with the swinging.

But fair play, he put the pressure on logan instead of taking the defensive route. Also I would say that KSI did knock down Logan.

All in all, not great boxing skills to put it lightly, but entertaining nonetheless. No rematch please.

Oh 100%. I might not actively watch boxing, but that replay which they showed multiple times was clean. I think if that stunt in round 4 didn't happen, KSI would have potentially kept that momentum and bring Logan down (finally) in round 5 or at least had definitively won overall. Regardless, glad this shit happened and is over with. No one will give a shit if Logan contests this L and tries to get it reversed. In everyone's eyes, KSI won tonight.

This doesn't need a rematch, they both should quit boxing and just keep doing their Youtube shit because no one needs this again. As far as it goes, this should just be the end of the chapter and Logan should just move on from this. Let the dust settle, he didn't get fully dropped and neither did KSI. Just let it be and keep moving forward. They got their money, they're both winning no matter what at the end of the day because they made fucking bank tonight no matter who won and who lost.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Pretty enjoyable to watch tbh, even tho there wasn't much skill involved.

Props to them for the hustle and the money they will rake in.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They're both a couple of jackasses but the right jackass "won" at least.

I want to see Gib next lol.

Iron Mike

Sep 28, 2019
I haven't watched this fight, but I did watch the first one. It was really entertaining but it wasn't a boxing match. KSI just kept throwing right hooks the entire fight and was clearly gassing himself out.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
I never liked the Paul brothers, but i felt a tad bit sorry for him when he said he "didn't feel like he lost". because sometimes questionable decisions by refs can decide it all, those 2 points damn, but he needed to back off after the first uppercut, hard lesson learned i suppose.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
KSI is focking fast though.

His right hand technique was amateurish as hell, but the speed was impressive.

It's the speed that Logam couldn't deal with. He knew they were coming ut couldn't do a thing about it.