• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Birbo

Oct 25, 2017
1127215_kylie_jenner_before_and_after__cbccc214596402c983470feb42c6cc16.jpg

Not trying to bag on her, but those lip injections freak me out. Looks better, but the thought of kissing lips with filler gives me the heebie jeebies. Ick.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Actually impressive, taking down Zuckerberg seems like an insane task. but yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh thats a lot of money for a 21yo.

Well I'm sure she will put it good use for the betterment of our society!
UPXW.gif

Hopefully everyone salty about this gets motivated to get hustling.

I used to live like this until I realized how brainwashed and fucked our culture and the mentality it breeds has been.
lol I bet she tells the factory workers working day in and day out making her make up struggling to pay their bills to "start hustling".

cmalex23

Avenger
Oct 10, 2018
Fuck her and her shitty family. I will never understand how people continue to support her and her trash family. We're are doomed.

Scrooge

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to Kylie for bringing herself up from the days of poverty in the orphanage. Through decades of hard work, she has transformed herself into a leader of an industry that has helped all humankind and advanced us as a people into the future. If anyone deserves a billion dollars, it is this savior of humanity. We can all learn from her example. Brava!

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
The people in here congratulating her are probably the same people who say "Welp that's Capitalism, what are you gonna do?" when billion dollar corporations do shitty things for the sake of profits. Bonus points if they get mad at people criticising said corporations.

SRG01

Oct 25, 2017
To really put this into perspective: pushing a makeup brand is really hard because the market is over-saturated with various brands and well-established players.

The fact that she's able to put that valuation to a BILLION dollars is remarkable regardless of her family's wealth.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do we stan?

(I think the answer is a little)

The people in here congratulating her are probably the same people who say "Welp that's Capitalism, what are you gonna do?" when billion dollar corporations do shitty things for the sake of profits. Bonus points if they get mad at people criticising said corporations.
What shitty things has her makeup company done?

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So all you need to be a billionaire is to be born into a family of millionaires. Noted

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
To really put this into perspective: pushing a makeup brand is really hard because the market is over-saturated with various brands and well-established players.

The fact that she's able to put that valuation to a BILLION dollars is remarkable regardless of her family's wealth.
"remarkable" does not mean "impressive"

young people are impressionable and think if they buy a tube of lipstick that has the name of their favorite celeb they will be successful and famous

there's nothing worth congratulating there

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
man this thread is fucking hilarious

people equating wealth inequality to eating crackers LMFAOOO

era's billionaire stans wylin

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
She has an easier path to becoming a self made billionaire than most but it's still quite an accomplishment. She hustled and capitalized on her beauty and family's brand to perfection. She's not a villain for being a billionaire

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hooray for consumer capitalism, nothing better than someone pulling themselves up by their bootstraps and making it in the world. I feel like if some of us here just had the motivation to start our own makeup empires I'm sure we would get there eventually. No doubt about it

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Most of this is just an "evaluation" of the value of the company she owns.

Honestly don't think that should qualify someone as a billionaire; she certainly hasn't hoarded a billion in wealth, she owns something she PROBABLY could sell for close to a billion.

Izzard

Banned
Sep 21, 2018

And the rest are probably lazy no good salty jealous people who say "but it's not fair!" Bonus points if they get mad at others for having a different opinion.

No, I don't mean it with the salty lazy jealous stuff, but it's oh so easy to label people isn't it...

Oh, and a company doesn't have to be worth billions to do shitty things for the sake of profit. Small businesses do the same.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
She's afforded the luxury of being able to devote whatever time she wanted to her company and brand, how many people are able to do that? Fuck outta here with she earned it, maybe she did but it's easy to "earn" it when you are given a cheat code to bypass what others have to slog through and you or your parents ain't gotta worry about paying rent, keeping the lights on or food on the table.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
The best part is how we all saw this as inevitable and just waited for it to happen.

Clearly, hoarding massive amounts of wealth is amazing. Woot woot.

TokyoJoe

Oct 28, 2017
I guess the possibilities are endless for complaining resetra. Which of you is going to start endorsing bullshit posts on Instagram?

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Considering the amount of people in this thread defending this ridiculous headline, can we stop pretending that ResetEra is a progressive place?

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
And the rest are probably lazy no good salty jealous people who say "but it's not fair!" Bonus points if they get mad at others for having a different opinion.

No, I don't mean it with the salty lazy jealous stuff, but it's oh so easy to label people isn't it...

Oh, and a company doesn't have to be worth billions to do shitty things for the sake of profit. Small businesses do the same.
I hate to break this to you, but Kylie isn't going to personally congratulate you for defending her on an online forum. When you're surrounded by people who live paycheck to paycheck and have less than 1% of the money she has, chances are people aren't going to be too happy with things like this.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
*Endemic example that capital exists to be funneled between already monied interests and elites and will never help the working class and the system isn't built for them but against them*

"But y'all just jelly"