• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kylo is the best

• Yes

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Definitely

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • The answer that is not yes (the incorrect one)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
images

Never a dull moment with this manchild.
I like the wannabe angle they played with him, he feels unique as a villain.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
Yes, I like him way more than the main trio. Only thing that seems lame so far is that he's going back to the mask in IX for some reason.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
My only problem with him is that he's too oooooold. Being a twenty year old would've justified his character much more, continuity be damned

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The best thing about the sequel trilogy is that it's almost over.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely. He's Anakin done right. Even now I cannot reconcile whiny insecure Anakin as played by Hayden Christensen with the confident monster Darth Vader as played by David Prowse and James Earl Jones. I can't blame it all on Christensen as most of it is Lucas's shitty writing, but I never got the impression Hayden Anakin was literally the best Jedi in the galaxy that Vader always is.

However, Driver both in costume and out personifies this rage at both himself and the events that led him to where he is now. All he wanted to do was be a Jedi like Luke but his trust was betrayed and now he sees he can trust no one but himself. He begins to idolize Vader becoming an in canon fanboy, and many moments throughout the two sequel movies we see that little bit of doubt, but in his "heroes" journey he needs to push that away in order to truly fulfill himself and his potential.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes. Though that's not a very high bar when it comes to the sequel trilogy.

Goldtones

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
They were doing pretty good with him until the end of TLJ. Made him too much of a joke at that point.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goes without saying yeah.

He's on an arc and has made very important choices that had big consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.