• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Dude killed billions of people and got his ass handed to him by someone that was force sensitive for like two days! Injury excuses are for the weak. Get the fuck outta here by saying my shoulder hurt, boo hoo. He's a loser that doesn't deserve redemption or the mantle of the big bad guy. Rewatching TFA just reinforces what a clown he is, hopefully the third movie focuses primarily on Rey because she's the character we deserve as an audience.

I can't wait for the upcoming moviešŸ™

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Dude killed billions of people and got his ass handed to him by someone that was force sensitive for like two days! Injury excuses are for the weak. Get the fuck outta here by saying my shoulder hurt, boo hoo. He's a loser that doesn't deserve redemption or the mantle of the big bad guy. Rewatching TFA just reinforces what a clown he is, hopefully the third movie focuses primarily on Rey because she's the character we deserve as an audience.

I can't wait for the upcoming moviešŸ™

You would think "rise of Skywalker" and ending the trailer with Kylo's theme in major key would have given you the hint.

But I guess not.

Bisha Monkey

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
matt.jpg

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017
Kylo being a clown is the reason why hes the most interesting character in the sequel trilogy.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't that the point? He's a loser. I think even Kylo fans acknowledge this as fact.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hes a great and interesting villain but yes redemption would be absurd for his character.

Winston1

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I do like how he's basically a whiny, pathetic loser, while at the same time being legitimately dangerous due to the fact that he has force powers and an army of stormtroppers at his back. He's easily the best and most original thing in the ST. Really is gonna suck if they try to pull a redemption story for him, though.

Noog

ā–² Legend ā–²
May 1, 2018
He's what I liked about King Joffrey. He's undeserving of the amount of power he has. He's immature, he's physically and emotionally weak, yet he's incredibly powerful. Makes for an unstable and fun villain

AdrianG4

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Sadly, Kylo Ren being a fuck up is the most interesting thing that the new trilogy has developed.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
Every time someone complains about Kylo losing to Rey I am just reminded how some people lack basic comprehension. Let's run this down:

1. He was shot with a blaster that was shown to have straight up knocked out regular stormtroopers.

2. He did not treat his wound for a while and walked around with it. He even pounded on it.

3. He fought Finn which must have drained some of his stamina.

4. He was in a state of shock due to the fact that he didn't realize Rey could grab the lightsaber.

5. Kylo was NEVER TRYING TO KILL REY. He was trying to turn her the whole time so he was going easy.

6. Rey caught Kylo off guard in a moment of weakness. She connected to the force at the right time when Kylo least expected it. Luke fucking made a shot to the Death Star that is stated numerous times to have been impossible because he connected to the force and felt Obi-Wan. This isn't any more unreasonable.

Seriously, it's like people these days are just fucking stupid. The movie gives you multiple reasons in case it wasn't obvious.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Kylo is perfect and we're all privileged to watch Adam Driver perform as him.

Edit: Antoooooo. šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Every time someone complains about Kylo losing to Rey I am just reminded how some people lack basic comprehension. Let's run this down:

1. He was shot with a blaster that was shown to have straight up knocked out regular stormtroopers.

2. He did not treat his wound for a while and walked around with it. He even pounded on it.

3. He fought Finn which must have drained some of his stamina.

4. He was in a state of shock due to the fact that he didn't realize Rey could grab the lightsaber.

5. Kylo was NEVER TRYING TO KILL REY. He was trying to turn her the whole time so he was going easy.

6. Rey caught Kylo off guard in a moment of weakness. She connected to the force at the right time when Kylo least expected it. Luke fucking made a shot to the Death Star that is stated numerous times to have been impossible because he connected to the force and felt Obi-Wan. This isn't any more unreasonable.

Seriously, it's like people these days are just fucking stupid. The movie gives you multiple reasons in case it wasn't obvious.
I seriously just prefer the idea that he's emotionally volatile and prone to fucking up.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
Kylo is just a lost soul that was being tempted by the dark side. He has the most potential of the new trilogy, and definetely has the most interesting arc right now, but sadly most of what he is, has occured off screen because they didn't plan the trilogy well.

DosaDaRaja

Oct 26, 2017

Yes. But then,
Kylo being a clown is the reason why hes the most interesting character in the sequel trilogy.
So, he's automatically the best character in the new trilogy

Just barely edging out Luke too.

Status
Not open for further replies.