• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Wow, this looks incredible. I got a PC and an Oculus like 3 weeks ago and I'm bummed that I can't hit the required specs for this.

OP
OP
Arthands

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60325/Win-the-L-A-Noire-Customized-PC-and-an-HTC-VIVE

af843b6c04e20eb125d51c2277f4be1d9f291c44.png

In the final week of our four part L.A. Noire Sweepstakes giveaway series, we're offering up the chance to win an exclusive, custom-designed L.A. Noire gaming PC, along with an HTC Vive, to celebrate the release of L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files earlier this month.

Starting today and through Thursday, December 28th at the Social Club Events page, enter the L.A. Noire Custom PC Social Club Sweepstakes for the opportunity to claim this unique system as your own, and dive head first into the seedy underbelly of 1940's Los Angeles as Detective Cole Phelps.

This ultra compact, one-of-a-kind MAGNUS EN1080K comes with an Intel Core i7-7700 processor, an NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1080 graphics card w/ 8GB GDDR5X, 16GB DDR4 RAM and customized liquid cooling to ensure peak performance.

L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files for HTC Vive delivers seven of the original engrossing, self-contained cases from L.A. Noire rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, blending breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void in certain countries and where prohibited. Must be 18 years or older. See Official Rules and Privacy Policy for eligibility details.

OP
OP
Arthands

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015863687

New update released!

[December 22, 2017] General/Miscellaneous – HTC Vive, Steam

• Improved Walking Movement Model tutorial
    • Added the option to skip the Walking Movement Mode tutorial for users sensitive to motion
    • Added visual guide lines for swinging arms in Walking Movement tutorial
  • Added smoother movement while using Trackpad and controller orientation
  • Added the ability to disable the auto-black-out during car collisions, walking collisions and stairs
  • Improved calibration instruction messages and removed unnecessary calibration prompts
  • Player can now remove their hat at any time
  • Fixed an issue where some Social Club Accomplishments were not unlocking once the criteria had been met
  • Added tutorial messages during loading screens
  • Added captions to the Silver Dollar puzzle to aid readability
  • Upon reloading, the pistols will automatically prime the slide into place after 2 dry-fires
  • Flamethrower can be holstered and has limited fuel
  • Fixed an issue to prevent calibration when tracking is bad
  • Adjusted shadow settings
  • General bug fixes and improvements