• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Buddy comedy with Korg please
tenor.gif

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Thor's popularity is on a huge upswing with Ragnarok and Infinity War, they have to make another. It feels like the character is finally hitting his stride.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
I just assumed that entire generation was going to be retired with Endgame - Thor, Captain America, Ironman, and Hulk. But I guess just Ironman and Captain America.

Anyways I would be happy with that as Thor Ragnarok is my favourite Marvel movie. Why? Because it looked at creating a comedy movie instead of a comic book movie. It's the Dark Knight of the Marvel cinema universe - because it flipped the script. Just the opposite way of TDK.

If it wasn't for Thor Ragnarok, I may have burned out on Marvel by the time Avengers Infinity War rolled around and it may have affected how much I appreciated it.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
RKieNJa.gif

Best standalone Marvel movie, best Thor Movie and best Hulk movie and I thought Branagh did an amazing job of making Thor work on screen vs in my head

Also sorry not sorry it's one of the most re-watchable can't stop after random channel flick movies since Big Trouble in Little Highlander Predator.

Do Beta Ray Bill with Daniel Day Lewis

Oh shit, is what Benedict Cumberbatch just realized reading this post.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should just leave it as a trilogy, and give him a co-starring role in someone else's solo movie.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah. Taika needs his own Thor trilogy and Hemsworth can be the big remaining Avenger who hopefully doesn't get merc'd in Endgame.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah he finally had a good one. They need to give him at least one more. I didn't really like Thor 1 though I know some love it

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
So Thor survives Endgame then?

It would be pretty crazy for Thor to reach four movies compared to Cap and Iron Man.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
just imagine that of the og avengers the one that would get a 4th movie would be thor

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
chris helmsworth are going to hang on to these movies with a death grip

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Watch it be that environmentalist arc with ROXXON at the end of Aaron's Thor God of Thunder run lol.

Terminus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
As much as I'd love it, I'll be incredulous if Taika actually returns. The man marches to the beat of his own drum.