• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: Apparently this happened in 2016. Sorry for posting an old story everyone.

Video at the link if tweet doesn't load.

Good on this man for stepping in like this.

"You should see how they live." Holy shit.

@sahluwal
This young black entrepreneur was selling candy when he was harassed by this woman who demanded to see his business license. An ally stood up for the kid & bought ALL the candy. Let's find him & give this hero the praise & recognition he deserves.

Snkfanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I am sure she does the same thing to little Sally and Jessica selling lemonade in her precious safe little neighborhood.

I love the dude that bought it all. Good on him.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Stupid hag. It's frustrating to see stuff similar to this happen so often, adults bothering and harassing kids especially. Atleast leave kids out of your racism, try to muster atleast that small bit of decency. Good dude though, show kindness to victims when you see shit like this happening.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Stupid hag. It's frustrating to see stuff similar to this happen so often, adults bothering and harassing kids especially. Atleast leave kids out of your racism, try to muster atleast that small bit of decency.

If that was a little blonde white girl, you know that hag would have probably bought some

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"How dare you call me a racist".

Maybe don't be racist if you don't want to called one? It ain't a slur, as much as some want to treat it as one, it's an accurate descriptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.