• We have completed a significant site update. Come see what's new!
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Lady Sif series possibly in the works - Disney +

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Still waiting for that Hawkeye mini series announcement.
Hopefully they will announce something after Endgame comes out.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
It’s a shame her character got pushed aside. I would’ve liked to have seen more of her in the movies.

Paches

Oct 25, 2017
Jaimie Alexander needs to tell us what the ending of Kyle XY was supposed to be.

matrixman92

Oct 26, 2017
would be surprised if this was real. That character has been gone a long time.

now bring back agent carter

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Considering how much of a blank slate they kept her from the Thor movies, i'm open to seeing her character at least doing something.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda doubt Marvel would build a whole tv series around a very marginal character last seen over 5 years ago, but if it's real I'm interested.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
It’s a shame her character got pushed aside. I would’ve liked to have seen more of her in the movies.
I'm actually grateful she was too busy to do Ragnarok. As much as I loved the movie, the Warriors Three going out like jobbers was really disappointing.

I think a solo series has potential. They could bring back Lorelei as an antagonist, or finally introduce Enchantress to the MCU.

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Considering the events of Ragnarok and IW, I've thought of an appropriate title for any Sif series:

Yes, that took me a whole day to come up with.