• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Lady Sif series possibly in the works - Disney +

Oct 27, 2017
Still waiting for that Hawkeye mini series announcement.
Hopefully they will announce something after Endgame comes out.

OP
OP
Cocksman
Oct 27, 2017
Loki can carry a series. Scarlet witch and Vision can't carry a series, but together they can.

There's no way Lady Sif can. She's such a minor character, most fans of the MCU probably have no idea who she even is.
They gave Coulson a show.

Dec 28, 2018
Considering how much of a blank slate they kept her from the Thor movies, i'm open to seeing her character at least doing something.

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda doubt Marvel would build a whole tv series around a very marginal character last seen over 5 years ago, but if it's real I'm interested.

Oct 27, 2017
It’s a shame her character got pushed aside. I would’ve liked to have seen more of her in the movies.
I'm actually grateful she was too busy to do Ragnarok. As much as I loved the movie, the Warriors Three going out like jobbers was really disappointing.

I think a solo series has potential. They could bring back Lorelei as an antagonist, or finally introduce Enchantress to the MCU.