• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Still waiting for that Hawkeye mini series announcement.
Hopefully they will announce something after Endgame comes out.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
It's a shame her character got pushed aside. I would've liked to have seen more of her in the movies.

Paches

Oct 25, 2017
Jaimie Alexander needs to tell us what the ending of Kyle XY was supposed to be.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Considering how much of a blank slate they kept her from the Thor movies, i'm open to seeing her character at least doing something.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda doubt Marvel would build a whole tv series around a very marginal character last seen over 5 years ago, but if it's real I'm interested.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
It's a shame her character got pushed aside. I would've liked to have seen more of her in the movies.
I'm actually grateful she was too busy to do Ragnarok. As much as I loved the movie, the Warriors Three going out like jobbers was really disappointing.

I think a solo series has potential. They could bring back Lorelei as an antagonist, or finally introduce Enchantress to the MCU.

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Considering the events of Ragnarok and IW, I've thought of an appropriate title for any Sif series:

41-1Dnr1QvL.jpg

Yes, that took me a whole day to come up with.