• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ts_170808icon-association.jpg

NickYoungConfusedFace.jpg

How do you not see the difference?

They all look the same. The fonts are a bit different and they move the stripes around each year so that they can sell them over and over.

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
Finally. Look so much better than the atrocity that was the highlighter jersey. Still can do without the black stripe on the purple jersey but I will take it as a compromise for overall improvement.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Big improvement, especially on the collars. I especially like the throwback look on the number set as well.

The Purple wrapped around the Association jersey would have been way better than the black stripes on the sides though.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get the people saying they look identical to the old ones. The only thing they have in common are the team colors and even those are a different shade.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't watch enough basketball to be able to spot the difference.
I don't get the people saying they look identical to the old ones. The only thing they have in common are the team colors and even those are a different shade.
They are saying that because they are casual fans, if you put them side by side sure. If you showed me that and didn't tell me it changed I wouldn't have been able to tell ya.