• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mehr

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
DwspItaXcAAvVrX.jpg

OP
OP
Mehr

Mehr

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can't edit the first post

It happened around 20 minutes ago, the size of it looks way to big to be anything but a car bomb.

80,000 police were due to be on duty this weekend as the yellow vests were planning another large scale protest, so it could be them or another group taking advantage of the opportunity

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Shit that doesn't look good. Stay safe this weekend Paris Era, with all the yellow jacket stuff going on this is gonna be a helluva weekend.

Darkpyro2

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope that the early reports are right and that this is a gas explosion. I'd hate for paris to have to deal with an attack at a time like this.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
People watch too much news nowadays.
Yup.
Gas explosions can flatten entire buildings, depending on how much gas was able to accumulate before being ignited.
Like, if gas slowly seeps into the rarely used basement, and even then, it's heavier than air (cmiiw) and often the particular "gas smell" is disguised by the musky old-basement smell. - The gas might remain undetected for days / weeks.

Oct 27, 2017

It happened around 20 minutes ago, the size of it looks way to big to be anything but a car bomb.

80,000 police were due to be on duty this weekend as the yellow vests were planning another large scale protest, so it could be them or another group taking advantage of the opportunity

Please, don't do this. Don't speculate wildly without any concrete proof. It only serves to make people afraid.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This looks like an awful accident. I hope the casualty count is low.

Man, we visited an apartment in that street last week, and told ourselves this wasn't really the area we were looking for.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand

Awful speculation right here.

Deaf Spacker

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom

C'mon man, there was a gas leak in the UK last year - it flattened an entire building so gas leaks can do incredible damage.

Your post is nothing but baseless speculation.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Please don't encourage it anyway
I don't see it as encouragement. A sad statement of fact. They are going to use this, like they use every tragedy that can be twisted to fit their world view.

Reminds me of when a gas leak caused an explosion near my old flat. Terrible stuff, and even though it was pretty high up, people were incredibly disrespectful by inventing theories about the "true" origin.

I hope everybody pulls through.

Swab

Oct 25, 2017

oh fuck oh fuck this is fucking insane!!!!

do we have any more information on this?? stay safe everyone!

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle

Gas leak explosion in Seattle a couple of years back:
d9042f4c-1413-11e7-b01a-8f657c82036e-780x597.jpg

New York:

https://i./i/pix/2015/03/27/13/270C2EDE00000578-3013437-image-a-16_1427461243148.jpg