LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
I don't personally have experience using bots for copping hype items, but I did investigate it a bit when I was trying to cop some sneakers.

It's typically a bit more complicated than just renting a bot. There are usually 'groups' that require subscription. That sub gets you access to the bots and guides on how to use them. You can then setup however many bots you want (provided you have the proxies) and you setup the payment methods (usually different payment methods for each bot).

I have no idea if some of those groups are hunting PS5's, but I have to image they are.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget Sam's Club is probably going live tonight or tomorrow on a bundle for in store pickup. Listing was put back on their website.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Not live monitoring on the cloud and sms updates for when I'm away from the computer. That's the only time I really NEED monitoring. Otherwise I can do it if I'm at the computer.

you can have it email you. then set up notifications on your phone or watch to ping you. just about the same thing. im thinking of setting up a laptop that will do this 24/7

Kindekuma

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I swear Sony is treating the PS5 like bakery bread every day. "UwU we sold thru what we baked today come bwack tomowwow~"

If you have directs almost every day just fucking let me back order smh

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
you can have it email you. then set up notifications on your phone or watch to ping you. just about the same thing. im thinking of setting up a laptop that will do this 24/7
Yeah, I've already setup a computer to do this. I'm waiting to see how the first drop since this setup does before I commit to paying them to host it or not.

Ebay and FB marketplace is full of idiots paying over $200 for it.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah, I've already setup a computer to do this. I'm waiting to see how the first drop since this setup does before I commit to paying them to host it or not.

Ebay and FB marketplace is full of idiots paying over $200 for it.
Someone tell these people they can get some actual good headphones for 200 dollars.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Distill works decent. Used it in the past when trying to get my 3080

Just let it text you when the item is in stock. Although sometimes it gives a false positive if for some reason it doesn't load the page fully and you just get a bunch of random texts/noises going off. I was leaving it on overnight sometimes and would get a dozen or so texts that were false-positives and a bunch of web pages popping up since it thought it was in stock with a siren blaring every second...

Also make sure you keep your refresh speed somewhat low (at least 10 seconds or so) because the site may IP block you

cgpartlow

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
50679887693_cc06d4b9de_c_d.jpg

Feel my pain with me..OOS while checking out in the direct today.

cgpartlow

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
We put a ring camera up over our garage after someone stole a bunch of stuff out of it in the middle of the night one night, and I vacillate between kind of liking it and feeling like it makes me a crazy person.
Yeah it is kind of good and bad. I do kind of enjoy the neighborhood watch stuff simply because people are way over the top. Every Sunday people light off fireworks during football games, and every Sunday people keep lighting it up saying they are hearing gunshots. Or some one might be walking down the street and get picked up by the camera and suddenly they are the most suspicious person in the world.

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah it is kind of good and bad. I do kind of enjoy the neighborhood watch stuff simply because people are way over the top. Every Sunday people light off fireworks during football games, and every Sunday people keep lighting it up saying they are hearing gunshots. Or some one might be walking down the street and get picked up by the camera and suddenly they are the most suspicious person in the world.
I've learned that my neighbors dog gets out of its fence and goes for a walk through my yard pretty much every night, and then returns home. Pretty delightful.

But yes, the neighborhood watch folks are the highest level of insane and I feel a little guilt by association lol.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Getting a lot of false positives with this distillio. Gonna have to play with it to see what I need to monitor. When i tried gamestop on the individual item pages it was going nuts on me. Moved it to the main page when you do a search for playstation 5 and selected the individual buttons for out of stock and it calmed down. Seems to work though, I recommend random intervals of 20seconds to 2 mins. this will prevent bot detection from going off.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
anyone using distill.io getting false positives when the direct page says session expired? How do you fix this?

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
Literally missed out on a XSX through Microsoft because it wouldn't let me switch billing addresses. Fuck this shit.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New list

Liquidsnake _ - I will personally find PS5 for this man Liquidsnake

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Dwix85

Zetta

MrRob

Kinggroin - do not give up.

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

LGHT_TRSN

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

IMBCIT

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

Lunzio

Tahnit

Rusty Shackelford

Typhon

Series X/S

wwm0nkey

Rigbones

Peter Dragon

If anyone has one and wants to be removed, let me know. If you want to be removed because you could not find one, I understand but I advise not too. We will not give up.

Last edited:

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
New list

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Dwix85

Zetta

Liquidzr0 local or shipped socal location

MrRob

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

LGHT_TRSN

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

IMBCIT

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

Spotanime

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

GFP_RYU

Series X/S

wwm0nkey

Rigbones

good night and God bless you all .
Can I get added to the Xbox Series X list?

Lunzio

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still mashing button to place order, is there any point?

It's the final button I've done everything else

This is me on both xbox.com and playstation.com D:

New list

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Dwix85

Zetta

Liquidzr0 local or shipped socal location

MrRob

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

LGHT_TRSN

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

IMBCIT

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

Spotanime

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

GFP_RYU

Series X/S

wwm0nkey

Rigbones

good night and God bless you all .

I'd love to be added to the list, but I am in no rush. Just been taking a lot of Ls lol