• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5159

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll start with Dishonored, as the mission based gameplay might fit well with handheld mode, Vanquish, for preservation purposes, Metal Gear Rising (it runs on the shield) and Deadly Premonition, to play while at the coffee shop

Karysonson

Oct 28, 2017
Metal Gear Solid V and Persona 5 are the first things that come to mind...

Maybe some FF and KH ports as well?

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
Vanquish is preserved on PC.

All I want ported is Smash Bros and then I can finally sell the anchor known as the Wii U and all of its controllers.

The4WuDu

Oct 27, 2017
I know it's going further back than last gen strictly speaking, but a port of Lumines on Switch is something I'd buy.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Skyward Sword and Metroid Prime HD collection.

Edit: Damn, these are already older than one generation, aren't they?

Vishmarx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
All of them.

But really, Mass effect trilogy, arkham games,the naruto games, tokyo mirage sessions, gta v etc.

pulga

Banned for alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Persona 5. Have it on PS4 but I keep putting it off in hopes of a port announcement.

Cranston

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Batman trilogy, Bioshock collection, Dishonored, Mass Effect Trilogy, Dead Space collection, both Shadow Warriors, Skate collection, SSX collection, Burnout, South Park, Persona 5, Catherine, Tomb Raider reboot, Super Mario World 3D, GTA 5, Orange Box and Diablo 3.

Deleted member 31092

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Horror-themed games on portables devices are at home. They are meant to be played late night in bed with headphones on.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Does Persona 5 count as last gen? I wouldn't get it since I've already beaten it but I'd still love to see it come over.

For myself, I want Pikmin 3.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5159

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Horror-themed games on portables devices are at home. They are meant to be played late night in bed with headphones on.

thats a interesting point, although i dont remember a lot of good ones from last gen..Outlast is coming to the switch, resident evil 5-6 probably - although they're not really horror games.

I guess dead space would be nice but EA, so, not going to happen. Would love to take a bite at silent hill 2-3 portable but those ports werent too hot

Amiibola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I know Switch doesn't have analog triggers, but Grid Autosport and Dirt 2 would be dope.

Also Dead Space and more importantly: The Saboteur. That game it's so special that i'm sure it would find a niche on Switch.

Deleted member 31133

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Dragons Dogma portable would be amazing. Actually thinking about it, it's strange that Capcom never released the recent remaster on Switch?

Nav

Oct 27, 2017
Mostly indie games and rpgs for me.

Journey
The Witness
Braid
Bastion
Transistor
Pyre
Hearthstone
Persona 4 Golden
Persona 5
Ni no Kuni 1
Valkyria Chronicles
Portal
Portal 2
Disgaea 3
Disgaea 4
Disgaea D2
Undertale

Last edited:

Deleted member 2340

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Persona 5 - love this game
Mass Effect Trilogy - love this series
Dragons Dogma - great game
Ni No Kuni - I love the familiars and battle system
Alpha Protocol-Never played but heard good things
Fallout New Vegas & 3 - Why not?
Dragon Age Origins - great fucking game
The Witcher 2 - wouldn't mind playing it
Tokyo Mirage Session - never tried it
Devil Survivor - Switch needs Atlus ASAP

There's so much more that I would like ported over from last gen.

The Giant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Team Fortress 2.
South Park
Vanquish
Shadow of the Damned
Lollipop Chainsaw
The Last Story
Contact
Contra 4
NMH 1 & 2
Flower, Sun and Rain

the45thlyric

Oct 25, 2017
Persona 5, after PS4G I feel this should be a franchise I can take anywhere.
TMS #FE, just a great gem of a game.
Mario Maker

stryke

Oct 28, 2017
I'll start with Dishonored, as the mission based gameplay might fit well with handheld mode, Vanquish, for preservation purposes, Metal Gear Rising (it runs on the shield) and Deadly Premonition, to play while at the coffee shop

"preservation purposes" lol. It's already well preserved on pc.

It's ok to admit you want it for the sake of portability rather than trying to invent another nonsense reason.

its_Ditz

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Smash
Smash
Smash

Gosh dang it - where is SMASH BROS!??! :(

Did I tell you that I want to see Smash on Switch?
There should totally be a Smash Switch already. Give me Smash. I want Smash. I NEED Smash. Please let me play Smash on the Switch. The Switch needs Smash. Why no Smash yet!? etc

I really want Smash Bros on Switch more than anything else :-/

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
Just give us Smash Wii U on Switch. Add 3DS stages and Ice Climbers. BADDAH-BING, BADDAH-BOOM, top-seller.

I hear AC: Black Flag was a pretty good Wii U port, and I wouldn't mind it on Switch. It was the only one of those games that I really liked.

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Dead Rising Remastered
Dead Rising 2/ Off The Record
Grand Theft Auto 5
Final Fantasy 13
Sonic Generations
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic Lost World
Mafia 2