• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
Destiny 2 is also now Published by BUNGIE and Developed by BUNGIE

ae0gs4b.jpg

Maybe Destiny is here to stay on Battle.net for future games?

Oct 25, 2017
Battle.net to accept third party games now, or just a rename to explain Destiny 2 being there as it's not Activision any more?

Or Call of Duty MW coming to Steam?

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
So Penumbra was probably the last contractual content between the two? I know Bungie said that after the next World's first for the Raid is done and over with they said they would be talking to us about the next era of Bungie and D2.

I wonder if Activision name is gonna be removed from the console version come the 4th

Deleted member 54469

User requested account closure
Mar 4, 2019
the real question is what if blizzard just really did it

what if they got themselves out of acti

edit: this was a joke yall

Last edited:

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
Makes me wonder if they have third party deals already made for some unannounced games.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
I wonder...

* Is this because technically Activision is no longer involved with Destiny 2, thus they had to rename the section to something that makes more sense?
* Or is it because they plan to eventually work with other third party companies to get their games on Battle.net?

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really hope that Destiny 2 and future titles will be available across multiple stores.

From a sales perspective, if you're a studio looking to get Destiny 2 into new hands after all this time, getting it on other stores isn't a bad way to go. Though on a technical level, I'm ignorant about how much of a challenge this would be in D2's case.