• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Oh nooooooo. Lol what if him and Kojima end up talking there? Guess whose coming to Death Stranding?

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
After Musk called that Thai Seal a pedophile I think I can safely say that he's a fucking asshole and someone I'd love to punch in the face in a bar.

Dragoneye

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The United States of America
Like I never really liked Boogie not for any of the reasons listed so far but always because he was well, a bitch in all honestly, Like he had no spine though recent livestreams hes done has kinda changed my mind slightly but nothing I've seen him do has made me think of him as a nazi, plus you know Boogie is the exact kind of person nazis would not be okay with so I kinda doubt hes one lol.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
How low is the bar for some of you people to call disliking Musk being a hater or unjustified

The guy called a rescue diver who helped in the Thailand cave incident a pedophile and the last time he was trashing negative media coverage about him by linking to the opinion of a sex cult

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Boogie defended JonTron during the "I think an ethnostate is a good idead" mess, said that "The holocaust was horrible but at least some good things came out of that" and is an ardent defender of both sides.

And thats not even getting into the mess that he was during the GamerGate discussions in the old forum.

So yeah... He, Musk and TotalBiscuit could have some bonding as Trending Gamers.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
For real. That tweet from him was a little offputting and "how do you do fellow kids" -ey
But everyone here acts as if he pissed in their wheaties

God.. What if ResetEra is actually a secret cabal of undercover pedophiles who want to drag Musk's good name in the dirt as payback for exposing that diver?! This explains so much about the Musk hatred, either that or he's just an asshole.

Ohhhht

Oct 29, 2017
How low is the bar for some of you people to call disliking Musk being a hater or unjustified

The guy called a rescue diver who helped in the Thailand cave incident a pedophile and the last time he was trashing negative media coverage about him by linking to the opinion of a sex cult
But Twitter said.....

Vishmarx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What do i do with this information?

Supposedly, hating on people just to get a kick out of it is a thing on this forum and its unbelievably sad.

I dont even like musk but im sure if it actually happens itll be one of the least significant things to happen in the history of this planet.

The forum has become such a toxic and negative place.

Last edited:

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Like I never really liked Boogie not for any of the reasons listed so far but always because he was well, a bitch in all honestly, Like he had no spine though recent livestreams hes done has kinda changed my mind slightly but nothing I've seen him do has made me think of him as a nazi, plus you know Boogie is the exact kind of person nazis would not be okay with so I kinda doubt hes one lol.
You'd have thought the same about many Germans in the 30s

It doesnt matter how he looks, if he excuses somebody spouting Nazi shit about genes and uses "both sides" after a literal nazi march where a woman was murdered he supports nazis period

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Geoff, if you read ResetEra... I have no interest in watching this person
Well maybe they have someone else that will interest you

Kevin+van+der+Kooi+Schick+Hydrobot+Game+Awards+Syt9SGUxEXGl.jpg

Much better use of our attention.

cervanky

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Obviously, thread reads like a hit piece.

It would be a great thing for the game awards if someone as prolific as Musk attended. I don't see any of the other 100 richest people on earth praising the art of video games.
How does it benefit this medium as either an industry or an artform if a wealthy man who runs an electric car company and aerospace company attends a video game awards show, especially one accused of underpaying the workers who made him wealthy and refusing to let them unionize at a time when people are calling for the unionizing of game workers who are themselves overworked and underpaid?

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
I wish every thread had a big red sentence that said "EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE TOPIC/PERSON BEING DISCUSSED" so that coming in with the "i don't know what's happening but stop being haters guys" shit was bannable.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
How does it benefit this medium as either an industry or an artform if a wealthy man who runs an electric car company and aerospace company attends a video game awards show?
I think you're forgetting the VGAs are a business. Geoff wants to make money. I don't say this in a flippant way. But the show needs to be profitable for it to continue.

If he gets a rather well known and internet savvy tech businessman to show up, he would surely get better numbers on that alone. Moreover, if he can get a TESLA sponsorship that would be another huge win for Geoff's business.

I get your question, but it's rather idealistic and removed from business realities.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm kind of afraid of what could happen if boogie meets elon

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
I'm sorry. If my insulting of Nazi supporters and folks who just accuse people of pedophilia on zero basis is bothering you, you can just put me on ignore.
Yea but the tone in this forum has become "FUCK HIM FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT". Which is often deserved, but shit calm down. They're not gonna read it. So much anger everywhere.
Didn't know Jeoff was a nazi.

We all do. Imagine getting freaked out people aren't a fan of your favorite millionaire or YouTube personality.
I don't care about any of them.

I wish every thread had a big red sentence that said "EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE TOPIC/PERSON BEING DISCUSSED" so that coming in with the "i don't know what's happening but stop being haters guys" shit was bannable.
Damn. I'm really close to tapping out here.
Really insufferable.

Dragoneye

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The United States of America
It doesnt matter how he looks
I mean it kinda does though, asides from like mental issues hes claimed he has(though I don't know much about this all I know is he was suicidal) and just well to be blunt his disability, Nazis wouldn't exactly like him.

Thats just what im getting at, doesn't really make sense to me to call someone a nazi when they're someone nazis would screw with if given the chance.

Unspecified

Dec 9, 2017
What do i do with this information?

Supposedly, hating on people just to get a kick out of it is a thing on this forum and unbelievably said.

I dont even like musk but im sure if it actually happens itll be one of the least significant things to happen in the history of this planet.

Seriously. Every time I visit ERA lately I just see hate all over my screen, with the word "NAZI" thrown around at everyone that so much as sneezes the wrong way, or disagrees with someone. It's very hard to visit the site for any real gaming discussion or news these days. People need to chill the fuck out and learn that people who offend them or have different viewpoints are not god damn NAZIS... seriously, look up the definitions of these horrible words before vomiting them out all over someone.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yea but the tone in this forum has become "FUCK HIM FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT". Which is often deserved, but shit calm down. They're not gonna read it. So much anger everywhere.
Didn't know Jeoff was a nazi.

It was more passive, but if you want to read into it as anger, be my guest. And hey, if you associate with a Nazi, you may as well be one. Sorry.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I mean it kinda does though, asides from like mental issues hes claimed he has(though I don't know much about this all I know is he was suicidal) and just well to be blunt his disability, Nazis wouldn't exactly like him.

Thats just what im getting at, doesn't really make sense to me to call someone a nazi when they're someone nazis would screw with if given the chance.
There are plenty of selfloathing individuals who think they're the "good ones" and surely wont face any consequences

Milo is gay and is a nazi. Nazis hate gays.

Trump has black supporters.

The German extreme right AfD/Nazis in bad disguise have jewish members

Status
Not open for further replies.