• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

New trailer. Looks very cool and stylish. End of the trailer mentions this is narrated by Hollywood Actor Tony Todd, which sounds like a great fit. No word on release date yet.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
is the first game better than Observer? I thought Observer was very disappointing.

Nemesis_

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I just couldn't enjoy the first game at all. I feel like I was missing something since everyone seems to be so positive about it. I even bought the DLC, thinking I'd love it, only to drop it later.

That being said I absolutely adored Observer. So who knows.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
I at least hope the sequel has more gameplay elements than "walk through this haunted house!" with a very light story.

There's potential though.

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
Good news for gaming YouTube, something for them to put minimal work into while screaming like children and getting the viewer count up.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
They're making a second one, huh? I hope it will capitalize more on the potential that the first game had. Not to say that it was a bad game (it wasn't). It was just rough.

Also Tony Todd is awesome, same with Candyman. He was good in other things, too, like Final Destination and Supernatural.