• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just got invited to a Halloween party last minute. Anyone got ideas for fast and lazy Halloween costumes? Here's one I found; be a sim!

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's the printout you can make the plumbob from https://killero94.deviantart.com/art/The-Sims-Plumbob-Papercraft-127994954

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Wear a suit and have a sign that says, "I'm sorry."

You are a formal apology.

Surface of Me

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you a white dude with long hair, a beard, and a robe? Be the dude, dude.

Alternatively where a band/tv/movie/game tee and say you are the world's biggest ______ fan.

Hippo_PRIME

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coworker had a good one today: glue a small to chair to a headband. Dress all in pink and wear the headband. You are now gum under the chair.

Radio

Oct 25, 2017
Wear a bunch of random clothing items, draw what look like clues on your shirt, and make people guess what you are. It's a great conversation starter, people will come up all night trying to guess. Tell them that you'll only reveal the secret when someone guesses it. (but really there is no secret, you are nothing and all the clues are meaningless. Be sure to make a quick getaway if someone figures it out and the party turns on you.)

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Get a button up shirt with rolled up sleeves, a fake afro and an artists palette, and boom! Bob Ross.

Ballpoint Ren

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Last year I just wore a cardboard box that had "GUNDAM" written across the front with a sharpie. The party I went to last night was filled with a bunch of nerds so everyone liked it.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Find a bathrobe, some pajamas, a towel, and you can say you're Arthur Dent.