• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Le bizzarre avventure di GioGio: Vento Aureo Anime (JoJo P5) |OT| Freek'N Fridays

Oct 25, 2017
You know, making a living thing into a non living object and having the same powers otherwise might be even more OP with that punching bag example

Oct 25, 2017
Last night I closed my eyes and woke up feeling...a bit disappointed that we're only getting a recap this week. Maybe there'll be new footage? The debut of the new opening? (probably not)

Oct 25, 2017
Last night I closed my eyes and woke up feeling...a bit disappointed that we're only getting a recap this week. Maybe there'll be new footage? The debut of the new opening? (probably not)
I woke up feeling pretty deflated, luckily the last five eps are pretty rewatchable.

Iggy

Oct 27, 2017
I expect at least a short scene to branch with the next episode. Something without any action, like "OK, we got that key. What now?"

Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I wonder if they are gonna change the OP next week and have a preview here. If I had to guess, they should definitely go for some Eurobeats, even if its not entirely fitting for the tone of the show from here on out.

Oct 25, 2017
We may not have a new episode, but you can still watch this for half an hour
I read a comment saying that this BGM reminds them of BGM from Mario Kart, and I honestly can sorta see that.

Still the most badass'd main JoJo theme by far tho.

I've listened to it like twice in a row every day upon release

Oct 27, 2017
Damn has it really been a week since the Man in ththe Mirror fight? I completely forgot about tuning in on Friday. Not that it matters since it was a week. Hopefully this gave them time to ready the new OP.