• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Le bizzarre avventure di GioGio: Vento Aureo Anime (JoJo P5) |OT| Freek'N Fridays

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine writing the summary of this episode out and presenting it to someone outside the JoJo or anime bubble.

Of course this what if applies to plenty of JoJo and surely moreso for upcoming content I've never seen.

Nov 5, 2017
This is starting to become next-level nonsense and asspulls for JoJo.
How is Giorno making a logical conculsion about the Stand User's ability an asspull? The Cold thing makes sense when you think about the fact Guido Mista and Bruno were clearly drinking cold drinks and remain not as effected as well as Trish. Also the fact that it got very steamy in the Turtle Room.

Oct 25, 2017
I love that the episode screenshot before you click play on CR's player is Bruno looking super intensely at a key not fitting a keyhole

it's very good. Almost as good as the rest of the episode, which is in fact Very Good.

Also I remember asking people what they thought the key went to and I don't think anyone had the right answer.

Oct 25, 2017
I love that the episode screenshot before you click play on CR's player is Bruno looking super intensely at a key not fitting a keyhole

it's very good. Almost as good as the rest of the episode, which is in fact Very Good.

Also I remember asking people what they thought the key went to and I don't think anyone had the right answer.
I'm glad you pointed this out because my reaction to seeing the screen before starting the episode was "this can only be a good sign of what's to come".

OP
OP
Tizoc
Oct 25, 2017
Oman
This is starting to become next-level nonsense and asspulls for JoJo.
How menacing was that fishing rod though?
I am curious. It's quite obvious that JoJo Part 5: Golden Wind will get a Dub but i was wondering, which dub voice actor would you get to voice the characters? You can also reuse voice actors
I wanna know if they'll take it to the next level and give every character a brooklyn accent.

Neoxon

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I am curious. It's quite obvious that JoJo Part 5: Golden Wind will get a Dub but i was wondering, which dub voice actor would you get to voice the characters? You can also reuse voice actors
  • Giorno: Xander Mobus (He also voices Ren/Joker)
  • Bruno: Ray Chase
  • Abbacchio: Kaiji Tang
  • Narancia: Justin Briner (I know, he’s mostly in Texas, but he’s my dream pick)
  • Mista: Max Mittelman (He also voices Ryuji)
  • Fugo: Robbie Daymond
  • Trish: Erica Lindbeck

Oct 25, 2017
Araki actually went out of his way to try to justify the stand abilities this Part by being based on something relatively scientific

If you think these are asspulls then...
I mean, sure, but the first thing that came to mind when Giorno started talking about women having more body fat and temperature was, "Oh, shut the fuck up." I wish Old Abbacchio had slapped him or something.

Interesting stand abilities, though, and since we're finally past the 1v1 intros for each of the characters, we get to see some more involved confrontations like this one (and the mirror one, I guess, but I can tell I'll like this more).

Oct 26, 2017
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TIME TO FREEK!

Where's the new opening tho? Don't tell me we have to wait an X amount of weeks for OP2?
We still have Freek'N You but with MUCH better visuals.

Part 5 has been blowing my mind with some of this stuff. I'm not even gonna make predictions anymore. I'm just going to experience this golden bullshit. lol
A FUCKING TURTLE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I was not even close to expecting that. The look on Bruno's face when he figures it out is priceless.
Pesci looks like a damn carrot, but his Stand is related to fishing. lol
Grateful Dead is so gnarly looking. Like something out of a nightmare.
Here I am like an idiot still trying to guess how the power works, thinking that it has something to do with it affecting the youngest members first. BUT NOPE, it's body temperature.
Despite being an old fart now, Giorno still has 10000000 points in Intelligence.

Nov 5, 2017
I mean, sure, but the first thing that came to mind when Giorno started talking about women having more body fat and temperature was, "Oh, shut the fuck up." I wish Old Abbacchio had slapped him or something.

Interesting stand abilities, though, and since we're finally past the 1v1 intros for each of the characters, we get to see some more involved confrontations like this one (and the mirror one, I guess, but I can tell I'll like this more).
I mean Giorno's not wrong. Women are typically smaller and have a higher ratio of surface area to volume, which causes a rapid loss of heat meaning they have less body temperature. Men tend to have a greater muscle mass than women which helps them to generate heat which means higher body temperature

There are many articles explaining why Woman are typically colder than men

Also warning pepole on Crunchyroll are saying massive spoilers in the comment section

Oct 25, 2017
I mean Giorno's not wrong. Women are typically smaller and have a higher ratio of surface area to volume, which causes a rapid loss of heat meaning they have less body temperature. Men tend to have a greater muscle mass than women which helps them to generate heat which means higher body temperature

There are many articles explaining why Woman are typically colder than men
That's not my issue with it. It'd be because Giorno comes up with the most convoluted, Phoenix Wright ass bluff statements, except they're not bluffs and what's actually going on. I'd like for it to happen where he gives some complex argument for what he thinks is going on, and then someone else looks blankly at him and goes, "What? No, this is what's happening..." and it's something completely different.