• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Is Daisuke as good as CODA?
Also - Daisuke's a guy who went to Texas to learn English. He sang that tune at the start of DiU "You Are My Woman" (what we're serenaded with as Kira cooks using a disembodied hand), probably also sung "Morioh-cho Radio" as well, plays the electric guitar for much of the soundtrack ever since Stardust Crusaders, and was the one to sing for Narancia's "Favorite Song"

So, yeah! He's been quite involved with JoJo
Do you think the translated name - Traitor's Requiem has any significance? Also, it's looking like the second OP will not be in Episode 15 but later on during the second cour
Likely Fighting Gold will be replaced after a certain fight
I'm thinking that it'll commence on episode

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Also - Daisuke's a guy who went to Texas to learn English. He sang that tune at the start of DiU "You Are My Woman" (what we're serenaded with as Kira cooks using a disembodied hand), probably also sung "Morioh-cho Radio" as well, plays the electric guitar for much of the soundtrack ever since Stardust Crusaders, and was the one to sing for Narancia's "Favorite Song"

So, yeah! He's been quite involved with JoJo
Dude, that's all you had to fucking say, now I'm hyped.

Oct 26, 2017
New opening is happening?

Awwwwwwww yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh

Can't wait for this. If it's as good as Great Days, it'll easily be a top 5 JoJo opening.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017

Before you ask..no this doesn't spoil anything

3rd Episode 15 PV Image

DxBNRqrU0AAL6Eb.jpg:large

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece

Before you ask..no this doesn't spoil anything

3rd Episode 15 PV Image

DxBNRqrU0AAL6Eb.jpg:large

Doesn't spoil anything, but it also doesn't make a lot of sense considering the city in the video does pop up later. Whatever, not the point. That PV, we getting that far already? I would have thought Mista would be the entirety of this EP, but who knows.

Requiem of Traitors by the Great Days singer? Oh hell to the yes, this is gonna be glorious. I bet they aren't even gonna introduce it as the OP, probably gonna come during an episode and then the next one is gonna have it as the OP. It only makes sense.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
That was certainly an episode of JoJo.

Part V is fun, y'all.

On a slightly unrelated note, Sticky Fingaz is a Banned-Tier character in Def Jam: Fight For New York competitive play. He's just too good and the range on his punches are wild. 🤔

Last edited:

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
This episode contains easily one of my favourite Bruno moments in the entire Part and really sums up his character

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That was a crazy episode. I liked it a lot. Wonder if the series will actually have the will to kill off Mista or Bucciarati for good at this point.

Grateful Dead guy likes to touch Pesci too much.

Blackquill

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The end of the episode was the moment when I started to really love Golden Wind.

It was not your typical emotional sacrifice / shonen gambit you can usually in that kind of manga. It was clearly a cold and calculated behavior from Bucciarati, the fact that he is probably going to die doesn't even matter, if the strategy works so be it. The best part is the contrast between the firm attitude of Bucciarati and the panicking reaction by Prosciutto, even as determined and crazy as him is shocked by what his opponent is ready to do in order to win. I really love how everyone thinks it's too crazy and Bucciarati is like "eh, if that works..."

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The end of the episode was the moment when I started to really love Golden Wind.

It was not your typical emotional sacrifice / shonen gambit you can usually in that kind of manga. It was clearly a cold and calculated behavior from Bucciarati, the fact that he is probably going to die doesn't even matter, if the strategy works so be it. The best part is the contrast between the firm attitude of Bucciarati and the panicking reaction by Prosciutto, even as determined and crazy as him is shocked by what his opponent is ready to do in order to win. I really love how everyone thinks it's too crazy and Bucciarati is like "eh, if that works..."
Yeah, Bruno is someone who is fully willy to die for the mission. He will always put his subordinates above his own safety.

TrueBroLapp

Nov 7, 2018
Grateful Dead was always one of my favorite fights in all of Jojo, but I had forgotten most of it having read part 5 so long ago. These last two episodes reminded me why this fight is so good, holly shit this episode was great. I can't way for next week.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
"I need to think in 4 dimensions to solve this conundrum"
This is why I love this series.

Also to be undone by a Turtle's poop.

Oct 26, 2017
I swear to fucking DIO, if Mista dies, I'm going to lose it. Number 5 stopped all three bullets from sinking deeper into his skull, but it's looking like our boy might not make it. :___;

Prosciutto is really thinking in 4D lol
The way he was stroking Pesci's thicc necc tho >.>