• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Not that I necessarily agree with calling certain things asspulls, but...

Just caught up...the asspulls in this part is very hard for me to follow.
I had to constantly pause and try to make sense about exactly what kinda of shit are they are trying to pull off.
Does Part 6-8 also share this amount of convoluted asspulls?

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
There's so many people on twitter saying "WATCH OUT FOR SPOILERS" that I'm getting scared

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I had to constantly pause and try to make sense about exactly what kinda of shit are they are trying to pull off.
Convoluted asspulls is the lifeblood of every Jojo part. It gives them the power to pose fabulously and style on your enemies while they sit there helplessly as your bomb theme plays in the background. It's BUONISSIMO.

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Every JoJo part is filled with asspulls, but from here it only keeps getting crazier.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The rusted chains of prison moons
Are shattered by the sun
I walk a road, horizons change
The tournament's begun
The purple piper plays his tune,
The choir softly sing;
Three lullabies in an ancient tongue,

For the court of the crimson king

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Anyone else feel really bad for Trish, she is absolutely terrified about meeting her father and Bruno reassures her it's going to be okay, only to find out that she is less then garbage to The Boss, something to dispose off quickly. It makes that Elevator Scene all the more heartbreaking

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I loved the pacing of the episode and how it slowly builds up the atmosphere, the lighting was on point, from the hopeful dawn at the start of the episode until the dark and treatening basement of the church, man, I couldn't ask for anything better for this episode, idk when i'll recover from it though

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if we'll get an edited version of fighting gold next week, I still wanna believe we will... or no op at all =/

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
For those who don't know, King Crimson is named after the English progressive rock band formed in London in 1968. Araki intentionally molded KC's facial design after King Crimson covers:

61r34SB-E2L._SY355_.jpg

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
For those who don't know, King Crimson is named after the English progressive rock band formed in London in 1968. Araki intentionally molded KC's facial design after King Crimson covers:

61r34SB-E2L._SY355_.jpg

Also they are fans of the series

I advise anime-only folks only clicking the tag after the stand's power gets fully explained or else you'll get this saga ruined by memes

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
King Crimson is one of my favourite Stand Designs ever and i am so glad to see it in animated form

Also here is a fun fact: Fans of Umaru-Chan saw this stand early. One episode of Umaru-Chan had a silhouetted being behind Umaru and that was King Crimson:

2a5.png