• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man that was great. Spoilers:
The combo of

- KC suddenly showing up from the shadows

- The music quickly cutting out

- The stand talking, which we rarely see

Was very, very unsettling.
P26avNM.jpg

It looks like they gave his chin more definition, and I also noticed more emphasis on his popped collar thing. I honestly like it a lot, really feels like the stand of an enigmatic badass mafia boss.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
I've been lurking on this thread and the manga thread for a while now, and since we're finally at one of my most anticipated moments in part 5, I decided to make an account so I could talk about jojo.

This episode was amazing, definitely as good as I was hoping it would be. Also, even though I had part 5 as my 2nd fave before the anime started, I seriously think if it keeps up this quality it could become my first fave.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Can't wait for Part 5 rendition of the Opening being edited by stand abilities.
Will literally be a toonami edit lol

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I think King Crimson is the exact brand of bullshit I've been waiting for. The other villains haven't made me care in the slightest, but the guy who can erase time? That's both stupid and amazing and I am 100% in.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Can i say that Katsuyuki Konishi has done a fantastic job as the Boss. You can feel the menace coming out of all of his lines. Though i can't wait to see who they get for the dub, any ideas?

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
So of all the part 5 backstories we've seen, who has your favourite? My two faves are Bruno's and Abbacchio's.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, King Crimson is cool and all but let's not sleep on that flashback, that was really fucking well done, damn.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Ironic to think that if it wasn't for Abbacchio complaining, Giorno would have been the one there

:)

:'(
If Giorno was there, part 5 would probably end next episode, he'd guff out some glorious golden wind and get things done.

T I M E E R A S U R E

You've seen the brick snake
You've seen the Menacing Fishing Rod
You've seen the deconstructing reconstrucing growing baby
You've seen the grass surfboard

How do you feel about what your mind has so far witnessed Era?
Amazingly it's still grass surfboard that had me almost leave my seat in disbelief.
Though I haven't truly digested King Crimson quite yet, nor thought about it to much.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
If Giorno was there, part 5 would probably end next episode, he'd guff out some glorious golden wind and get things done.
Or die and leave the party with no healer *shrug*
Can i say that Katsuyuki Konishi has done a fantastic job as the Boss. You can feel the menace coming out of all of his lines. Though i can't wait to see who they get for the dub, any ideas?
I loved how menacing he sounds,really made the episode to me

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happy Freaky Friday Y'all!

Yikes, what an episode. Another
villain with control over time though? Is that also a running theme in this show?

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I really wish I was enjoying this more than I actually am. Somewhere down the line this became my least liked JoJo season so far.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
i would say that Early Part 5 definitely feels a lot less aimless then early Part 4 did
The main issue is that Part 5 goes back to most stand users being throw away one-shots, unlike Part 4 where many become recurring characters. The fights might not be directly tied to the main antagonist, but they add more to the narrative than several of Part 5's.