• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ionic

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Part 6 is when things get really crazy and honestly had worst fights expect for that ending.

I think a lot of the fights will be better received once it gets animated. They're plenty good, aside from two or three that get a little too esoteric with the explanations. The ending will of course be beautiful. Part 5 however, will totally not have these problems as all the fights are decent to excellent.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Part 6 is confusing because Araki's art goes to this really weird place and like 75% of it is set in a very bland backdrop where it's hard to tell what's happening or where someone is. When we get to that, it should actually be improved considerably by David Pro.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It suffered from bad translations that seemed fine at first (ie, not Duwang-level gibberish) but actually tended to completely change the meaning of sentences where the translators didn't get a cultural reference or idiom, and would strip out most character personality.

It infamously culminated in the final antagonist's Stand explanation - which is admittedly a bit confusing at first - becoming completely incomprehensible as the translators put in multiple increasingly inaccurate explanations chapter after chapter.
Yeah I skipped over this part like halfway through years ago

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
xdvo7vG.png

Pannacotta Fugo is a smart and calm young man and a member of Bruno's team within Passione. His cool demeanor and quick thinking will be an effective advantage to Giorno and friends, as well as a Stand to match.

narancia1ce0k.png

Narancia Ghirga's intelligence may sometimes be brought to question, but not his ferocity and tenacity when the need calls for it. Narncia has enough street smarts to help him in a fight and will see things through one way or the other.
The characters that got me excited for another iteration of JJBA.

Lets just hope the writing has improved and we dont repeat pt2's offenses with off'ing the most relevant characters.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
THIS IS THE TASTE, OF A JOJO PART.

Woooooooo jojo fridays are back, fuck yes. Here's hoping part 6 doesn't take almost 2 years to come out next time.

I'm still hoping we get to part 7 in the anime but we'll see as that one would be considerably longer.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
I hope manga dudes will adhere to the rules and not hint our spoil anything. Can't wait!

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017

BELIEVE

What do you think of the animation style presented in the PVs?

So good. They did a great job with the previews.

The characters that got me excited for another iteration of JJBA.

Lets just hope the writing has improved and we dont repeat pt2's offenses with off'ing the most relevant characters.

Narancia's stand is one of my faves.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i fucking hate crunchyroll for what they do to the jojo translations, i dont care if they are illegal i VASTLY prefer the fansubs with real names.

But I'll still be watching this every week and then watching the bluray when it comes out

giorno_makes_it_rain__gif__by_raidteba-daq4gqi.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly i prefer it to Part 4's the issue is consistency - Part 5 has more budget and time then Part 4 for sure though
That's good since Part 4 got janky as fuck in the middle.
i fucking hate crunchyroll for what they do to the jojo translations, i dont care if they are illegal i VASTLY prefer the fansubs with real names.

But I'll still be watching this every week and then watching the bluray when it comes out

giorno_makes_it_rain__gif__by_raidteba-daq4gqi.gif
blah blah blah no manga spoilers yo...

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The english name for the english board. This will not be the name on Crunchyroll. It will not be in Italian, it will be JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, and forever when people search for the thread it should be correctly titled.
Man who cares? The title is great and the part has been known as Vento Aureo for the longest time in the west even though it translates to Golden Wind.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The english name for the english board. This will not be the name on Crunchyroll. It will not be in Italian, it will be JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, and forever when people search for the thread it should be correctly titled.
why do you hate italy

latest

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Reminder to not post part 5 stuff, so please edit your posts even if ur using spoiler tags.
Disvuss ONLY anime events please

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Seems to be listed as 39 episodes, which should be fine. It's shorter than Part 4 and about the same size as 3, so 39 will both move at a good pace (unlike 3) but will allow it to breathe a little more (unlike 4).
If its the same length as 3 when it comes to chapter count, then how does it make it better to be 3 Cour more or less? I mean, if the stand powers have as much if not more depth then the Diamond is Unbreakable stands and it has a more intricate story, then giving it expanded scenes is great because it will be easier to follow. Otherwise how does it gaining 1t extra episodes help the pace.

No but Coda the guy behind Bloody Stream will be doing the Part 5 Opening

Written by the same people as cruel angel's thesis (evangelion) too.
This sounds like a match made in heaven. I have a great feeling about the OP, and I rarely give much attention to it.