• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
Waiting for my Pizza to arrive before i watch the episode

large.jpg

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
god, the style of that fight. The color shift was incredible.

Formaggio is a great opponent, his voice carries him even further

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, why is every episode more hype than the last. The sheer quality per episode feels so much higher than DiU and SC that I'm shook.

Bruno is still so fucking cool.

Euler

Oct 27, 2017
The anime really makes things seem more brutal than the manga. Really happy with this adaption so far.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I have to admit, I had no idea how Narancia was going to get out of that bottle after the spider bite. That sequence was pure nightmare fuel. Only he would think of lighting the entire street on fire just to defeat an enemy.

Do we ever find out why Naracia's father is such a dick to him?

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I have to admit, I had no idea how Narancia was going to get out of that bottle after the spider bite. That sequence was pure nightmare fuel. Only he would think of lighting the entire street on fire just to defeat an enemy.

Do we ever find out why Naracia's father is such a dick to him?
Not really other than he is a distant parent (maybe his mother raised Narancia and his father didn't really contribute)

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Its going yo get crazier? Lets go, cause I'm all aboard the 1000% certified bullshit train. We just saw a tiny man fight against a tarantula in a glass bottle as a torture method for information, and then said man decides to burn the city street to kill the torturer. Stands are fucking insane this season, and even better is that the stand users are crazy enough to make them work. I really hope its Fugo's time to shine, I want to know what his stand is.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Its going yo get crazier? Lets go, cause I'm all aboard the 1000% certified bullshit train. We just saw a tiny man fight against a tarantula in a glass bottle as a torture method for information, and then said man decides to burn the city street to kill the torturer. Stands are fucking insane this season, and even better is that the stand users are crazy enough to make them work. I really hope its Fugo's time to shine, I want to know what his stand is.

tiny man stabs tarantula and blows up a whole street in the name of friendship

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
You aren't ready for the craziness of some of the upcoming fights. There is a certain fight that many pepole including myself think is in the Top 5 best JoJo Fights ever.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
So we have had Deku,Bakugou,Iida,Aizawa and Shoto in the Part 5 i wonder if we will see other MHA Voice Actors in Part 5

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember Formaggio other than he got rekt by Narancia in the manga. But I thought he cool as fuck in this 2 eps. He so charismatic. The seiyuu is great.

Btw the shot of Formaggio face from inside of bottle is super awesome.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Really liked Narancia's backstory. For some reason it felt like it hit the emotional notes better than the previous ones.

And I'm still laughing real hard about "I can't find you so I'll just burn the whole street"

And yeah, Formagio was pretty fucking cool

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Holy fuck Narancia had a hard life.
Seriously. The qorld falling underneath from him, then he goes and trusts an older street thug and percievea his gang as his new family, only for him to frame Narancia and have his world once again fall from underneath his feet, and then eventually go against the words of the one person who might actually give a shit about him. No wonder the kid has issues.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
great comment i've seen :

"Any other part setting a guy on fire would have cut to a title card saying "retired". These hitmen are fucking nuts"

Oct 25, 2017
Abacchio: "Bucciaratti, shit's going down, let's bounce!" Anime only watchers are not prepared for the shit that's about to go down.

Last edited:
The truth

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
BUCCIARATI: This is a predicament. We need to get Trish to the boss without being spotted and

GIORNO: I have a dream

FUGO: oh here we go

GIORNIO: If we all look like Trish, they can't figure out which one is the real Trish. With Gold Experience, I can give life to everyone to turn them into doppelgangers of Trish

ABBACHIO: okay fuck you, no, you stupid asshole. fuck off. i'm not even bothered by the suggestion, just fuck you and fuck your stand if you can actually do that. let's just drive a car

GIORNIO: By giving life to this toy wagon, I can make it into a powerful car

NARANCIA: ahaha what the fuck dude

BUCCIARATI: *stares worriedly*

ABBACHIO: neither of those things are alive, you fucking prick. there is no fucking way that would wo- how in the world is that actually working. jesus

GIORNIO: The world? They can't find us anywhere in the world... if I eat the whole world. For the sake of my dream, I'm counting on you all

FUGO: what the fuck

NARANCIA: oh shit

ABBACHIO: what does that even mean

*a giant Gold Experience appears on the horizon, its mouth opening*

GIORNIO: By giving life to Gold Experience itself, I can increase its siz

ABBACHIO: fuck you, fuck off, i'm going home

Oct 25, 2017
BUCCIARATI: This is a predicament. We need to get Trish to the boss without being spotted and

GIORNIO: If we all look like Trish, they can't figure out which one is the real Trish. With Gold Experience, I can give life to everyone to turn them into doppelgangers of Trish

ABBACHIO: okay fuck you, no, you stupid asshole. fuck off. i'm not even bothered by the suggestion, just fuck you and fuck your stand if you can actually do that. let's just drive a car

ABBACHIO: neither of those things are alive, you fucking prick. there is no fucking way that would wo- how in the world is that actually working. jesus

GIORNIO: The world? They can't find us anywhere in the world... if I eat the whole world. For the sake of my dream, I'm counting on you all

This makes too much sense.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Believe it or not, Little Feet is one of the less wacky enemy Stands in Part 5.

Feb 13, 2018
Japan

This really makes me want to post Vento Aureo Blazed but it spoils all of part 5

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Editing this because I thought it was the other thread. I'll just say that this week's episode was great.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Putting out the fire by slicing your arm and dousing yourself in the blood shower. Ok fine, you win, Formaggio.

Oct 25, 2017
Narancia totally redeems all over the previous JJBA's combiend, even better arc than the highs of the previous best arc2. And wow that backstory even, though felt as if it avoided closing out Narancia's backstory with the dude that made him dye his hair, did the plot really let him go freely, and I guess nothing was resolved with the father?

I want a lil- bomber, its so cool land versatile, though wasnt made clear why he couldnt summon it in the bottle.