Le bizzarre avventure di GioGio: Vento Aureo Anime (JoJo P5) |OT| Freek'N Fridays

Thank you!

Question, in terms of the JoJo Main Themes - how would you rank them?
Honestly I only remember this and Stardust Crusaders off the top of my head. As much as I love this one I like Stardust Crusaders more just because every time it pops up you know you're in for a good time.

And then when they bring back the relaxed version in Part 4... so good.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm listening to Jotaro's theme and I think my biggest gripe with it is that it sounds like three different solos mashed together, none of it really gels, it's cool in parts, but Golden Wind is cool ALL THE WAY THROUGH, it just seems more cohesive to me and I love the energy in it. I'm listening to Josuke's and the biggest thing going against it is that it's not Giorno's.

Nov 5, 2017
Was the reason for the delay between seasons ever explained? Like I know they did other shows, but why not just decide right now to move to 6, 7, 8 if you're eventually going to do them?
Likely DP were working on other stuff/wanted to have a lot more time to work on GW considering they were burnt out with DIU with it's 39 Episode Run and little time to work on it after SDC ended

I caved and started reading the manga
The Part 5 Anime is better and honestly, watching it without any prior manga knowledge is worth it (though not me since i have read the manga like a year ago)

Oct 25, 2017
Likely DP were working on other stuff/wanted to have a lot more time to work on GW considering they were burnt out with DIU with it's 39 Episode Run and little time to work on it after SDC ended

The Part 5 Anime is better and honestly, watching it without any prior manga knowledge is worth it (though not me since i have read the manga like a year ago)
No, I think it was just the animation style itself.