• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
It should be noted that Trish's clothes we see her in now are not the same clothes she wore in her debut chapter; it's merely her main outfit throughout the rest of Part 5.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Awesome episode. They made sure to squeeze every little bit of dialogue that they could.

THOSE SOUND FX ON AEROSMITH MY GOD

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS ANIMATED
5kEFbb7.png
That's likely going to be the episode after.

3LwiW3G.png

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Hype :D

Also Ghiaccio is literally the Italian Word for Ice, i wonder if his ability is Ice Related. Also that Person in the first image looks like a Mandrake

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That was a good episode. Narancia's stand reminds me of the stand that Okuyasu's brother had.

And Narancia's supposed to be older than Fugo, huh. And the Boss' daughter is 15. Age in Jojo's sure is something.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Lots of exposition this week but it's necessary in order to set up what's to come.

I love how fights always have an added layer of tension because they have to find/protect something. It's not just a baddie you have to defeat, it's a baddie you have to defeat because you have something at stake that is about more than your own life.

There's a huge amount of focus on the subject of loyalty so far. Everyone fought because they were loyal to something, may it be the gang or their beliefs. Bucciarati being the driving force that elevates everyone to be at the best they can be in order to fulfill HIS dream is what makes it so good. It's refreshing that GioGio is a real part of the gang, and not the shining star of the gang who steals the spotlight and becomes the de facto leader, it already brought up interesting situations where he has to prove himself, and show that he cares enough about the gang.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Lots of exposition this week but it's necessary in order to set up what's to come.

I love how fights always have an added layer of tension because they have to find/protect something. It's not just a baddie you have to defeat, it's a baddie you have to defeat because you have something at stake that is about more than your own life.

There's a huge amount of focus on the subject of loyalty so far. Everyone fought because they were loyal to something, may it be the gang or their beliefs. Bucciarati being the driving force that elevates everyone to be at the best they can be in order to fulfill HIS dream is what makes it so good. It's refreshing that GioGio is a real part of the gang, and not the shining star of the gang who steals the spotlight and becomes the de facto leader, it already brought up interesting situations where he has to prove himself, and show that he cares enough about the gang.
Yeah, i will freely admit the first half of the episode was kinda weak in the animation department but that's to be expected - exposition scenes aren't really known for their stellar animation. The second half of the episode was really well animated especially Aerosmith's introduction which was top notch.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
That poor cat, WHY DOES MR SHRINKY DINKS CRAM IT INTO A BOTTLE?
WHY?
WHHHHHY?

man, I hope he at least gave it a bit of the TINY FEET antics beforehand, though knowing this series he may well have just forced poor mittens in.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, i will freely admit the first half of the episode was kinda weak in the animation department but that's to be expected - exposition scenes aren't really known for their stellar animation. The second half of the episode was really well animated especially Aerosmith's introduction which was top notch.

I have to say, what seems to be Aerosmith' theme is godlike. Makes me wonder why Mista didn't get one for Sex Pistols.

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017
Also Ghiaccio is literally the Italian Word for Ice, i wonder if his ability is Ice Related.

Remember AC/DC and Red Hot Chili Pepper? Or Tower of Grey and Superfly? Or literally a week ago a dude whose Stand could fix things in place by touching them while an entirely different Stand in the same JoJo part is called Sticky Fingers?

Odds are low, is what I'm saying here.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
aayyyyyy Narancia has no chill, love it. The little effect they use for the explosion was pretty nice.

It's kinda cool to see DP bothering not putting "Freek'n you" to use the extra time for story time. I had to put it on youtube though.

Oct 26, 2017
Happy Freek'N Frida---wait hold up! There's no Freek'N You in this episode?
DISAPPOINTED!!

This was a cool episode, gang. I didn't think the ten billion lire would be in a bathroom of all places. lol
Pericolo not having a Stand means it's possible to join the organization without a Stand.

Bruno is a capo now! I love how everyone is so proud and happy for him. He deserves it.

Trish...hmmm...I don't know if I like her or not. She bad, but she seems generic as first impressions go.

Aerosmith is the second vehicle Stand with fully functional weapons we've seen, with the first being Bad Company, right? Lol @ Lil' Bomber. Why not use AirSmith or WindSmith? Come on, Crunchyroll.
Little Feet is basically another punch ghost with a seemingly bad power, but the user is actually smart and knows how to use it effectively.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Happy Freek'N Frida---wait hold up! There's no Freek'N You in this episode?
DISAPPOINTED!!

This was a cool episode, gang. I didn't think the ten billion lire would be in a bathroom of all places. lol
Pericolo not having a Stand means it's possible to join the organization without a Stand.

Bruno is a capo now! I love how everyone is so proud and happy for him. He deserves it.

Trish...hmmm...I don't know if I like her or not. She bad, but she seems generic as first impressions go.

Aerosmith is the second vehicle Stand with fully functional weapons we've seen, with the first being Bad Company, right? Lol @ Lil' Bomber. Why not use AirSmith or WindSmith? Come on, Crunchyroll.
Little Feet is basically another punch ghost with a seemingly bad power, but the user is actually smart and knows how to use it effectively.
That's a thing, a lot of the Part 5 stands seem situational but aren't if used creativity, like Sex Pistols

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm coming in a little late but am I the only one who found the Kraftwerk fight extremely dull? I didn't read much of Part 5 so I'm kinda fresh on most of the stuff. But it was just kinda...I dunno...dull.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Maybe I'm coming in a little late but am I the only one who found the Kraftwerk fight extremely dull? I didn't read much of Part 5 so I'm kinda fresh on most of the stuff. But it was just kinda...I dunno...dull.

Nah, myself and others did aswell. It's a bottom tier fight in part 5. Keep up with it though, you won't be disappointed.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
You heard it from Formaggio, folks. Don't buy your girlfriend makeup as a gift because girls are really picky about their makeup and you won't know what the fuck you're doing.