• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Narancia is a singularity of awfulness in Part 5's wonderful cast. I hate him so much.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Narancia's theme is actually pretty damn good. Hopefully Mista also gets his own theme later on.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Narancia is a singularity of awfulness in Part 5's wonderful cast. I hate him so much.

2004bs8u.gif

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
There were comments early on in this thread going on about how awesome Narancia is, and I figured it was referring to moments he has later on. So far, there hasn't really been anything that entices me to him, but I did like the start of his first spotlight confrontation here.

Oct 25, 2017
Lol at Formaggio seeing Aerosmith and the first fucking thing he does is roll up the window. Narancia is kicking the shit out of this car like it's the Street Fighter 2 bonus stage.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Just a friendly reminder that Little Mac is voiced by Mista.....among other VAs.
Abby Trott, who voices Machi in HxH & sung the theme for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, may sooner or later provide her voice to one of the characters in JoJo.
Personally, I think she would fit as either Sugimoto Reimi or Trish Una.

And lastly, I'd like for Max Mittelman to be Giorno 'cuz it'd be kinda hilarious but could still be pretty darn fitting at the same time

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
So uh, why was everyone shocked by Bruno using whatever his Stand is called to get the 10 Billion? It seemed like it was an obvious conclusion from the get go that the money was hidden using that ability. I'd say it's blind luck that that toilet never got vandalized. Y'know, some football hooligans smashing it up or something.

Anyway, not sure if it's a good observation or not at this point to consider Trish to be the "Anti-Jonathan" to Giorno's "Anti-Dio". I mean to start with, I'd assume that Trish had a relatively similar upbringing to Jonathan, but came out a spoiled brat instead of a paragon of virtue - Like how Giorno was raised under the same circumstances as Dio, but well, he has a Dream™.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Abby Trott, who voices Machi in HxH & sung the theme for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, may sooner or later provide her voice to one of the characters in JoJo.
Personally, I think she would fit as either Sugimoto Reimi or Trish Una.

And lastly, I'd like for Max Mittelman to be Giorno 'cuz it'd be kinda hilarious but could still be pretty darn fitting at the same time
Or Xander Mobus as Giorno since he also voices Ren/Joker.

Oct 25, 2017
DtTDAStUwAA90X9.jpg:small

Fugo and Narancia continue to be the best parts of the anime. Fugo and losing his shirt at first meeting Trish was lol, but then Narancia smiling when Fugo was like he believes in him and knows he can do it. That smile was priceless.

Felt too fast to introduce the next dude, should have had some bonding and interaction moment to at least get to know trish, then next episode does this even with the car event.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe Boo charity put gloves on to handle the jewels. It's not like dudes were actually peeing on them.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I wish they hadn't already shown Aerosmith in the OP and ED. For anime-onlys it spoiled the whole WTF factor of Narancia's Stand just being a miniature airplane.

Alimnassor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Much, much better episode then last. THis is going to be an epic fight. I enjoy we got to see who we're facing. People say this is P3 done right and they're right.

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
Did kinda miss Trish with her initial punk-lookin' design, ngl.

Well, at least the games kept it as an alt costume

Wait this was in the manga? i dont remember her wearing this.

I wish they hadn't already shown Aerosmith in the OP and ED. For anime-onlys it spoiled the whole WTF factor of Narancia's Stand just being a miniature airplane.

Yeah the OP and ED spoiled a lot of shit.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
That cat in the bottle scene was disturbing...

Great episode overall, but the art quality has been hit and a miss in the last few episodes.

Also boo at using CGI for the new stand.

Phrozenflame500

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
lol the cgi for aerosmith looks really not great

everything else was awesome though, i forgot we meet trish already. great character.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That was a good episode. I've been enjoying the battle light episodes a lot this season. Helps with the pacing rather than going straight from fight to fight.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Last edited:

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
The part with Fugo and Narancia reciting the directions was hilarious. Formaggio is lucky he's going up against the Okuyasu of the group with his shrinking stand because if he went up against any of the others he'd be done in a second. Especially Sex Pistols. "Hey Mista, there's a tiny dude over there!"

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Man, if everybody in Passione has a stand, that makes Leaky Eye Luca hilarious for not having one.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Great episode. That fugo bit where she wipes her hands on his jack was hilarious, and J love how Buccellati hid the money in the toilet. Narancia being a complete psycho was an amazing thing to watch, shame it makes him too stupid to understand the other person's stand.

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017
Pericolo said he doesn't have one. And technically for all we know Luca could've had a stand and just never used it!

Perhaps Luca always carried that shovel around because there was a little fairy princess living in it who drinks moonshine, as a sort of distaff counterpart to Sex Pistols. Alas, we shall never know.