• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
From what I'm remembering it might be
Virus which is Fugo's theme but like I don't know what the fuck it means so yeah
If not then uh no idea

(please tell me if it is so I can safely go back and listen to it or not)
Based on the comments, you're right.

Lemme echo the praise of everyone else in here and saying this OST is gawdlike. The Main Theme 😫

Oct 25, 2017
Based on the comments, you're right.

Lemme echo the praise of everyone else in here and saying this OST is gawdlike. The Main Theme 😫
c2a.gif

Latpri

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I don't remember Formaggio other than he got rekt by Narancia in the manga. But I thought he cool as fuck in this 2 eps. He so charismatic. The seiyuu is great.

Btw the shot of Formaggio face from inside of bottle is super awesome.

You know, I loved Konosuba enough to find some of the light novels and read them and what I realized was the animation and especially the voice work was EVERYTHING for that show. The source material is just bad.

The guy who does Kazuma/Formaggio is incredibly talented and Id love to see more of him.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Formaggia's VA felt quite different from other VA I've heard. Like, the end of the first episode he was introduced, I immediately noticed how different he was delivering things like his scream when he was being shot at by Aerosmith in the car

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I love how there's a song in the OST just for "I, GIORNO GIOVANNA, HAVE A DREAM" and it's pretty freek'n great not gonna lie

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Formaggia's VA felt quite different from other VA I've heard. Like, the end of the first episode he was introduced, I immediately noticed how different he was delivering things like his scream when he was being shot at by Aerosmith in the car
Honestly, his VA was fantastic and while i loved the fight - Formaggio's VA elevated it

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Thank you!

Question, in terms of the JoJo Main Themes - how would you rank them?
Honestly I only remember this and Stardust Crusaders off the top of my head. As much as I love this one I like Stardust Crusaders more just because every time it pops up you know you're in for a good time.

And then when they bring back the relaxed version in Part 4... so good.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Abbachio's theme is incredible. I really enjoy how it links to his stand ability and personality at the same time

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
And think about this, this is the 1st part only covering 1-13. There's going to be even more songs in Golden Wind that may even top the ones we currently have

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
I'm listening to Jotaro's theme and I think my biggest gripe with it is that it sounds like three different solos mashed together, none of it really gels, it's cool in parts, but Golden Wind is cool ALL THE WAY THROUGH, it just seems more cohesive to me and I love the energy in it. I'm listening to Josuke's and the biggest thing going against it is that it's not Giorno's.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Seems like "Attack" is the Enemy Stand introduction for when they attack up front since it played in both Black Sabbath and Little Feet
I fucking love those opening seconds

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This show is depressing me because it's too good and there's nothing like it and I need more of it now. I look through other options of anime to watch and there's nothing.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Was the reason for the delay between seasons ever explained? Like I know they did other shows, but why not just decide right now to move to 6, 7, 8 if you're eventually going to do them?
Likely DP were working on other stuff/wanted to have a lot more time to work on GW considering they were burnt out with DIU with it's 39 Episode Run and little time to work on it after SDC ended

I caved and started reading the manga
The Part 5 Anime is better and honestly, watching it without any prior manga knowledge is worth it (though not me since i have read the manga like a year ago)

Alimnassor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Likely DP were working on other stuff/wanted to have a lot more time to work on GW considering they were burnt out with DIU with it's 39 Episode Run and little time to work on it after SDC ended

The Part 5 Anime is better and honestly, watching it without any prior manga knowledge is worth it (though not me since i have read the manga like a year ago)

No, I think it was just the animation style itself.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
You will never find anything as fun as jojo right now, in the last 4 years or so i only watched jojo and attack on titans, to me anime is dying.
Dunno how you feel about crazy exteme martial arts but do give baki a watch. Aggretsuko is good too and the anime adaptations of one punch man and mob psycho 100 are fun too.

Alimnassor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dunno how you feel about crazy exteme martial arts but do give baki a watch. Aggretsuko is good too and the anime adaptations of one punch man and mob psycho 100 are fun too.

Baki has a giant nose dive in quality later on. Yujiro is a mary sue of a villain. I caught up on the manga and left disgusted. Last arc jumped the shark.