• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
The weird circles on Brunos head is what I mean. It just seems really weird and would of preferred how they look in the manga but since I have not read the manga I only go off the anime and since the lack of detail is expected it just seems like weird cylinders ejecting from his head. But it may just be me, its just unsightly and distracting to me but nobody elses hair bothers me.

Are you talking about his hair clips?

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
Are you talking about his hair clips?
You can't be serious, now you are making me feel crazy. Bruno has a row of 6 circular hair braids on the tippity top of his head in the anime but in the manga it is better defined and are clearly braids, but since the anime cant be as detailed they just look like circular bumps on the top of his head. I even had to read his wiki to understand what the hell I was looking at, but they are just hair braids. They look way better in the manga.

Jeeves

Nov 21, 2017
Jotaro mentions at the start of Part 4 that the last time that he used time stop was against Dio.
Eh, he might have just meant around that time. You know there's wiggle room with these things. Could've tried it once or twice the day after Dio, been like "oh shit now that I try this without adrenaline this actually makes me feel like I'm shaving time off my lifespan, better relegate this to emergency use only".

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
You can't be serious, now you are making me feel crazy. Bruno has a row of 6 circular hair braids on the tippity top of his head in the anime but in the manga it is better defined and are clearly braids, but since the anime cant be as detailed they just look like circular bumps on the top of his head. I even had to read his wiki to understand what the hell I was looking at, but they are just hair braids. They look way better in the manga.
I literally can't see a difference

f86c4b7674b30e6248a4e2fd29c310af.jpg
361193.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
You know, making a living thing into a non living object and having the same powers otherwise might be even more OP with that punching bag example

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
Last night I closed my eyes and woke up feeling...a bit disappointed that we're only getting a recap this week. Maybe there'll be new footage? The debut of the new opening? (probably not)

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I expect at least a short scene to branch with the next episode. Something without any action, like "OK, we got that key. What now?"

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I wonder if they are gonna change the OP next week and have a preview here. If I had to guess, they should definitely go for some Eurobeats, even if its not entirely fitting for the tone of the show from here on out.