• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
This is why there was no new ep
b6d.jpeg

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Damn has it really been a week since the Man in ththe Mirror fight? I completely forgot about tuning in on Friday. Not that it matters since it was a week. Hopefully this gave them time to ready the new OP.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait for the CHASE of part 5 to kill my buzz. They should keep Fighting Gold for the first half of part 5 tbh

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah they're almost certainly going to do a new OP next episode unless it's one of them "let's blueball them with no OP this week" situations.

Plastic Shark

Nov 17, 2017
All caught up.
So far Abbacchio is my favorite of the gang. He's so cool and pretty, and his stand is pretty unique.

Still wished the old janitor got a stando.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I took way too long to watch the conclusion to the Mirror Man fight. Definitely one of the weaker episodes, was really hard to follow what was going on in the different worlds, and Giorno's usual BS solution to the problem at hand was pretty whatever, even for Jojo.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty hype! Last fight felt like a top 10 in the series for me, so idk how this keep getting better.
Part 5 is fucking bat shit incarnate.
I took way too long to watch the conclusion to the Mirror Man fight. Definitely one of the weaker episodes, was really hard to follow what was going on in the different worlds, and Giorno's usual BS solution to the problem at hand was pretty whatever, even for Jojo.
Gold Experience is an abstract stand, it just does shit.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Giorno hardly did anything so far outside of this and making a tree wither.

Beating Man in the Mirror wasn't even a bullshit solution, he exposed him to the virus to push him to the other world and be at the mercy of Purple Haze, this is classic jojo solution.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Araki clearly got tired of writing about JoJo alone since part 2 onwards the focus has slowly drained away from the main character to the ensemble. This is really evident in parts 4 and 5.

For the best too since the other characters are so off the wall it is nice to have them take more spotlight instead of "how can JoJo bullshit his way out of this mess!"

Oct 25, 2017
Araki clearly got tired of writing about JoJo alone since part 2 onwards the focus has slowly drained away from the main character to the ensemble. This is really evident in parts 4 and 5.

For the best too since the other characters are so off the wall it is nice to have them take more spotlight instead of "how can JoJo bullshit his way out of this mess!"
While still bullshitting his way out of this mess. At least I love Giorno's bullshit more than Joseph's.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
I like Giorno's ridiculous nonsense because of how calm and matter of factly he pulls it off. He acts like brick snake serum is the most normal thing in the world, and it's oddly endearing.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I finally reached that point where I heard the main theme once and started listening to it like 50 times a day. It really is the best main theme by far, good god. It's just so glorious.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017

Yeah, Part 3,4,5,6 are much more focused on the group then the Main JoJos. Part 5 especially and honestly that's a positive. It makes the cast more solid then they were.