• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
wow, that episode was absolutely amazing. One of the best of the entire series. It reminded me of the episodes where Jotaro and Koichi first encounter Kira at the dry cleaners. So fucking tense!

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I mean Chase became DIU's second OP on Episode 15 so it's possible it will be next episode

It would make absolutely no sense unless DP is throwing random OP for the hell of it. I think it's much better that this part remains with 2 OP with the second playing halfway through à la part 3

Also this episode was great, I'm really excited to see what happens next. Mista going solo is going to be one hell of a challenge for him

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Pepole are very upset about one significant change. In the manga they showed an image of Trish's nips but they removed it...no idea why pepole would be that upset about it

We got a new "that's bait" gif
tumblr_pl6jt6Gs6G1w7lnu9_1280.png

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
What a fuckin awesome episode !!! Next one promise to be golden too !
Mista is my favorite character from this arc, can't wait to see the fight.

It's crazy how this adaptation is fuckin great. This arc is, in manga, by far the one I like the less. But this adaptation is so great, it's the best season so far.
Best episode of the season for me.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine writing the summary of this episode out and presenting it to someone outside the JoJo or anime bubble.

Of course this what if applies to plenty of JoJo and surely moreso for upcoming content I've never seen.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happy Freaky Friday y'all

Man
that scene with mother and child grossed me out a little.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This is starting to become next-level nonsense and asspulls for JoJo.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
How is Giorno making a logical conculsion about the Stand User's ability an asspull? The Cold thing makes sense when you think about the fact Guido Mista and Bruno were clearly drinking cold drinks and remain not as effected as well as Trish. Also the fact that it got very steamy in the Turtle Room.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
That's fucked up trying to kill every passenger just to get at them.

Is it just ice, or could they not just start drinking the cold drinks to slow down the aging process?

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I'm already anticipating maximum fuckery into other ways Mista is gonna have to be cooling himself down next week after the ice melts in dramatic fashion.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Anyone else bet that Mista is going to screw Pesci over by shooting that glass full of ice. I mean that Glass of Ice likes a mighty fine target for some cool shooting

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I love that the episode screenshot before you click play on CR's player is Bruno looking super intensely at a key not fitting a keyhole

it's very good. Almost as good as the rest of the episode, which is in fact Very Good.

Also I remember asking people what they thought the key went to and I don't think anyone had the right answer.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I love that the episode screenshot before you click play on CR's player is Bruno looking super intensely at a key not fitting a keyhole

it's very good. Almost as good as the rest of the episode, which is in fact Very Good.

Also I remember asking people what they thought the key went to and I don't think anyone had the right answer.
I'm glad you pointed this out because my reaction to seeing the screen before starting the episode was "this can only be a good sign of what's to come".

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Here's a fun fact in April 1971, the Grateful Dead and the Beach Boys collabed together. This arc also takes place in April.
grateful-dead-meets-the-beach-boys-live-cd-1971-rare-583b.jpg

ad0.jpg

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
If I could work my will, the English localization for Mr. President would be Mr. Senate Majority Leader.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I am curious. It's quite obvious that JoJo Part 5: Golden Wind will get a Dub but i was wondering, which dub voice actor would you get to voice the characters? You can also reuse voice actors

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
How menacing was that fishing rod though?
I am curious. It's quite obvious that JoJo Part 5: Golden Wind will get a Dub but i was wondering, which dub voice actor would you get to voice the characters? You can also reuse voice actors
I wanna know if they'll take it to the next level and give every character a brooklyn accent.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was a reference to the 90s rock group Presidents of the United States of America. Good to see a stand name unchanged for once.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
  • Giorno: Xander Mobus (He also voices Ren/Joker)
  • Bruno: Ray Chase
  • Abbacchio: Kaiji Tang
  • Narancia: Justin Briner (I know, he's mostly in Texas, but he's my dream pick)
  • Mista: Max Mittelman (He also voices Ryuji)
  • Fugo: Robbie Daymond
  • Trish: Erica Lindbeck

Oct 25, 2017
Araki actually went out of his way to try to justify the stand abilities this Part by being based on something relatively scientific

If you think these are asspulls then...

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Araki actually went out of his way to try to justify the stand abilities this Part by being based on something relatively scientific

If you think these are asspulls then...
I mean, sure, but the first thing that came to mind when Giorno started talking about women having more body fat and temperature was, "Oh, shut the fuck up." I wish Old Abbacchio had slapped him or something.

Interesting stand abilities, though, and since we're finally past the 1v1 intros for each of the characters, we get to see some more involved confrontations like this one (and the mirror one, I guess, but I can tell I'll like this more).

Oct 26, 2017
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! TIME TO FREEK!

Where's the new opening tho? Don't tell me we have to wait an X amount of weeks for OP2?
We still have Freek'N You but with MUCH better visuals.

Part 5 has been blowing my mind with some of this stuff. I'm not even gonna make predictions anymore. I'm just going to experience this golden bullshit. lol
A FUCKING TURTLE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bZ9whMt.png

Okay, I was not even close to expecting that. The look on Bruno's face when he figures it out is priceless.
Pesci looks like a damn carrot, but his Stand is related to fishing. lol
Grateful Dead is so gnarly looking. Like something out of a nightmare.
Here I am like an idiot still trying to guess how the power works, thinking that it has something to do with it affecting the youngest members first. BUT NOPE, it's body temperature.
Despite being an old fart now, Giorno still has 10000000 points in Intelligence.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I mean, sure, but the first thing that came to mind when Giorno started talking about women having more body fat and temperature was, "Oh, shut the fuck up." I wish Old Abbacchio had slapped him or something.

Interesting stand abilities, though, and since we're finally past the 1v1 intros for each of the characters, we get to see some more involved confrontations like this one (and the mirror one, I guess, but I can tell I'll like this more).
I mean Giorno's not wrong. Women are typically smaller and have a higher ratio of surface area to volume, which causes a rapid loss of heat meaning they have less body temperature. Men tend to have a greater muscle mass than women which helps them to generate heat which means higher body temperature

There are many articles explaining why Woman are typically colder than men

Also warning pepole on Crunchyroll are saying massive spoilers in the comment section

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I mean Giorno's not wrong. Women are typically smaller and have a higher ratio of surface area to volume, which causes a rapid loss of heat meaning they have less body temperature. Men tend to have a greater muscle mass than women which helps them to generate heat which means higher body temperature

There are many articles explaining why Woman are typically colder than men
That's not my issue with it. It'd be because Giorno comes up with the most convoluted, Phoenix Wright ass bluff statements, except they're not bluffs and what's actually going on. I'd like for it to happen where he gives some complex argument for what he thinks is going on, and then someone else looks blankly at him and goes, "What? No, this is what's happening..." and it's something completely different.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I kinda feel bad for Pesci - he is like the runt of the group. Also i find it ironic that Pesci is the Italian Word for Fish and his Stand is a Fishing Rod

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's generally hard for horror in manga to translate to anime, but I thought they did Grateful Dead pretty well considering it couldn't get censored.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Giorno's like a hundred years old. Still smarter than the other characters in their prime.