• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
That reminds me I've actually stared at Jolyne's hair for like 5 min wondering if its possible
Umm, that's technically a spoiler for a future charcter so can you spoiler tag it?

Also

That Neck

tumblr_pl6oagPaCh1sxfvy5o1_1280.png

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe it's a coincidence, but Giorno must have learned some prior info about body temperature in animals when he was a kid.
Two episodes in a row, he's dropped that knowledge. First about snakes sensing a human's body temperature, and now he was able to discern that Grateful Dead's aging ability is dependent on body temperature.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it's a coincidence, but Giorno must have learned some prior info about body temperature in animals when he was a kid.
Two episodes in a row, he's dropped that knowledge. First about snakes sensing a human's body temperature, and now he was able to discern that Grateful Dead's aging ability is dependent on body temperature.

I mean he straight up said he read it somewhere for this episode

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Damn, that was nasty

I also expected fishrod guy to be a total joke and some jobber punching bag, but he actually managed to do atleast something before the credits roll.

Next week he dead tho. Probably.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
That's the problem with Gold Experience as a Stand - it's insanely creative yes but it also constantly breaks it's on powers and abilities. It's kinda why Giorno is my least favourite in terms of fighting (it's why i like the other charcter's fights for the most part more than Giorno's on his own)

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
It doesn't break it's own rules.

It stretches one of its rules twice.

This crock of shit needs to fucking ends, it's a damn meme at this point on the level of "How does it work."

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
there was a new opening for this episode but the King of David Productions told me I was the only one who could see it and I can't share it.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Sticky Fingers stretches its ability all the fucking time.

It stretches it in this very fight.

Hell

Abbachio's stand stretched it's ability last episode.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Like giorno's stand is the least egregious thing about him.

It's his fucking out there plans that is his real "Okay, that's a fucking bullshit" thing.

He's a longer con Joseph.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
When you think about it, The Grateful Dead is terrifying in a train setting because it's range is as long as the train and you can't do anything to escape since ya know - your on a moving train. Your best bet is taking the user out

Oct 25, 2017
Mista: "BUCCIARATI WHAT THE FUCK?!!! NARANCIA IS FUCKED!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?""
Geriatric Narancia is fucking ghoulish. Lol at Abbachio getting older and barely looking any different. I forgot about this scene with the kid, holy fuck.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Why did they call him Fisher Man when they could've gone for the infinitely better choice Ocean Man

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Finally, since the moment this season was announced, I've been pumped to see this fight animated. DP has done a great job with even the less memorable fights like Little Feet, so I can't wait to see their take on The Grateful Dead.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I still feel Araki made the turtle so he could easily have the crew sit fights out and not have to draw all six of them each time.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've read the fight several times since it was published, and I just thought that actually, they probably didn't need the turtle. Can't Sticky Fingers open a zipper in the train, hide everyone there the way he hid the money in the toilets or Buccalati in the drug addict, and let everyone travel safely to Firenze?

Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. THANKS FOR RUINING THIS FIGHT FOR ME DP.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
I had heard some spoilers about a turtle (though I don't know if they're even from Part 5) so when I saw the turtle I got a bit excited but nah man, it's just your regular ol' turtle with a keyhole

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I've read the fight several times since it was published, and I just thought that actually, they probably didn't need the turtle. Can't Sticky Fingers open a zipper in the train, hide everyone there the way he hid the money in the toilets or Buccalati in the drug addict, and let everyone travel safely to Firenze?

Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. THANKS FOR RUINING THIS FIGHT FOR ME DP.
Do you actually can breathe for prolonged time in Sticķy space or its like diving undereater.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit they called Coco Jumbo Coco Large. LMAO.

Also why no new opening?

Edit: The improved ending is dope though.

Last edited: