• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Coco Jumbo has the worst fucking Stand. He can't even use it. He literally exists to be a room lmao

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Cheap Trick literally does nothing but kill its user. If someone has a worse Stand than that, I'll be very impressed.

AnansiThePersona

Oct 27, 2017
On the other hand, Holly might be the worst Stand user period if a fucking Turtle can handle having a Stand and she can't

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
New ED is as innuendo filled it needs to be:
-Waking up feeling so horny
*plant sprout pops up and keeps growing*

Pacing is spot on so far. We should see 2 or 3 more episodes of these 2, and its gonna be great.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Renaming Coco Jumbo to Coco Large is one of the worst so far but at least they kept the stand name as Mr President because it's one of my favourites. That turtle's going places.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
New ED makes me feel like that was supposed to be the original ED. Still a bit simplistic.

Cool setup. Curious how the gang ends up fighting against aging aura. Or how aging aura fights. Also two villain fights have been rare.

Oct 25, 2017
Thank God it's Freak'n You Friday :D
Hey the improved the outro. Or should I sat finished it?

Episode was cool but The sub stand names are reaching parody level lol. Also how do they keep mentioning that nobody is falling them but the bad guys are right behind them anyways? 😅

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Araki really paired the most normal looking guy with a fucking thumb

When Giorno spoke up I was like "oh boy, here we go." When he mentioned body temperature I cracked up laughing. This fucking guy.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
now i understand the thirsty pun from pages ago...
fucking fantastic episode like usual.

pesci remind me of aoki from HNI for some reasons...
tenor.gif

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
Why did they call him Fisher Man when they could've gone for the infinitely better choice Ocean Man

If the goal of the translation is not to just change the names for fun, but actually avoid copyright then just switching the name to another band's music would probably not work. That said, the day Araki references Ween in Jojo is the day I can die happy.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
If the goal of the translation is not to just change the names for fun, but actually avoid copyright then just switching the name to another band's music would probably not work. That said, the day Araki references Ween in Jojo is the day I can die happy.
yeah I know but it's too perfect for this stand

"Ocean man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand"

Also, ya know, the meme

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still waiting for Rush.
Tom Sawyer as stand can get past the legal battles.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited to see another battle against two enemy Stand users at once. They're always a treat.

Oct 25, 2017
Rolled my eyes so hard at the obligatory fall on bewbies scene from braking. They didnt have to make Fugo look bad like that :(.

Very suspenseful episode.

Glad the girl is actually making contributions, hopefully she gets some cool fight.

AnansiThePersona

Oct 27, 2017
When was the last time the protags fought two Stand users are once? I don't count the Kira fight at the end of Part 4.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
You could also maybe count the two rats that Josuke and Jotaro fought? Although they weren't fought at the same time.

But man, weird to realize how Part 4 really didn't have very many at all.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I was afraid the anime was gonna have an obligatory jiggle added since that would be far from the first time it would happen in an anime adaptation. Glad it was pretty much as lowkey as it was in the manga, and was more about Guido than anything else

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I really don't like Narancia, but the fight between him and Formaggio was probably some of the most creative and fun back and forths the entire series has ever seen. Both characters have weird as fuck abilities and are constantly keeping each other on their toes. It reminds me a lot of Jotaro's fight and DIO at the end of Stardust Crusaders.