• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
The truth
  • Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
    BUCCIARATI: This is a predicament. We need to get Trish to the boss without being spotted and

GIORNO: I have a dream

FUGO: oh here we go

GIORNIO: If we all look like Trish, they can't figure out which one is the real Trish. With Gold Experience, I can give life to everyone to turn them into doppelgangers of Trish

ABBACHIO: okay fuck you, no, you stupid asshole. fuck off. i'm not even bothered by the suggestion, just fuck you and fuck your stand if you can actually do that. let's just drive a car

GIORNIO: By giving life to this toy wagon, I can make it into a powerful car

NARANCIA: ahaha what the fuck dude

BUCCIARATI: *stares worriedly*

ABBACHIO: neither of those things are alive, you fucking prick. there is no fucking way that would wo- how in the world is that actually working. jesus

GIORNIO: The world? They can't find us anywhere in the world... if I eat the whole world. For the sake of my dream, I'm counting on you all

FUGO: what the fuck

NARANCIA: oh shit

ABBACHIO: what does that even mean

*a giant Gold Experience appears on the horizon, its mouth opening*

GIORNIO: By giving life to Gold Experience itself, I can increase its siz

ABBACHIO: fuck you, fuck off, i'm going home

Explanation of King Crimson's ability
  • Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
    KC for me. I still don't understand how it's even supposed to work. (Not that people haven't explained it to me)

Boss uses epitaph and forecasts all of his opponents actions 10 seconds into the future. Then activates king crimson to erase these forecasted 10 seconds which means any action his opponent was supposed to take in that time is erased from existence. Everyone just suddenly teleports to the position they were supposed to be in 10 seconds into the future. Someone who was about to climb a stair suddenly teleports to the top of the stairs. The bullets that were supposed to pierce the boss and then hit risotto suddenly teleport inside risotto without ever going through the boss.

Last edited: