• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Le bizzarre avventure di GioGio: Vento Aureo Anime (JoJo P5) |OT| Sono cazzate, ma ci credo!

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe it's a coincidence, but Giorno must have learned some prior info about body temperature in animals when he was a kid.
Two episodes in a row, he's dropped that knowledge. First about snakes sensing a human's body temperature, and now he was able to discern that Grateful Dead's aging ability is dependent on body temperature.

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it's a coincidence, but Giorno must have learned some prior info about body temperature in animals when he was a kid.
Two episodes in a row, he's dropped that knowledge. First about snakes sensing a human's body temperature, and now he was able to discern that Grateful Dead's aging ability is dependent on body temperature.
I mean he straight up said he read it somewhere for this episode

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, that was nasty

I also expected fishrod guy to be a total joke and some jobber punching bag, but he actually managed to do atleast something before the credits roll.

Next week he dead tho. Probably.

Nov 5, 2017
That's the problem with Gold Experience as a Stand - it's insanely creative yes but it also constantly breaks it's on powers and abilities. It's kinda why Giorno is my least favourite in terms of fighting (it's why i like the other charcter's fights for the most part more than Giorno's on his own)

Nov 1, 2017
It doesn't break it's own rules.

It stretches one of its rules twice.

This crock of shit needs to fucking ends, it's a damn meme at this point on the level of "How does it work."

Nov 1, 2017
Sticky Fingers stretches its ability all the fucking time.

It stretches it in this very fight.

Hell

Abbachio's stand stretched it's ability last episode.

Nov 1, 2017
Like giorno's stand is the least egregious thing about him.

It's his fucking out there plans that is his real "Okay, that's a fucking bullshit" thing.

He's a longer con Joseph.

Nov 5, 2017
When you think about it, The Grateful Dead is terrifying in a train setting because it's range is as long as the train and you can't do anything to escape since ya know - your on a moving train. Your best bet is taking the user out

Oct 25, 2017
Mista: "BUCCIARATI WHAT THE FUCK?!!! NARANCIA IS FUCKED!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?""
Geriatric Narancia is fucking ghoulish. Lol at Abbachio getting older and barely looking any different. I forgot about this scene with the kid, holy fuck.

May 22, 2018
Finally, since the moment this season was announced, I've been pumped to see this fight animated. DP has done a great job with even the less memorable fights like Little Feet, so I can't wait to see their take on The Grateful Dead.

Oct 27, 2017
I've read the fight several times since it was published, and I just thought that actually, they probably didn't need the turtle. Can't Sticky Fingers open a zipper in the train, hide everyone there the way he hid the money in the toilets or Buccalati in the drug addict, and let everyone travel safely to Firenze?

Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. THANKS FOR RUINING THIS FIGHT FOR ME DP.

Nov 6, 2017
Spain
I had heard some spoilers about a turtle (though I don't know if they're even from Part 5) so when I saw the turtle I got a bit excited but nah man, it's just your regular ol' turtle with a keyhole

Oct 25, 2017
I've read the fight several times since it was published, and I just thought that actually, they probably didn't need the turtle. Can't Sticky Fingers open a zipper in the train, hide everyone there the way he hid the money in the toilets or Buccalati in the drug addict, and let everyone travel safely to Firenze?

Don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. THANKS FOR RUINING THIS FIGHT FOR ME DP.
Do you actually can breathe for prolonged time in Sticķy space or its like diving undereater.

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit they called Coco Jumbo Coco Large. LMAO.

Also why no new opening?

Edit: The improved ending is dope though.

Last edited: