• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Le bizzarre avventure di GioGio: Vento Aureo Anime (JoJo P5) |OT| Sono cazzate, ma ci credo!

Oct 25, 2017
Part 6 is kinda unpopular with Japan so it may get the DIU QUALITY treatement with some of it's episodes sadly. I don't expect it in terms of animation quality to be as good as Part 5 but that's here nor there.
Thats bullshit its production issue. Every damn anime have that 4 episode that outsourced to Philipines.

Oct 25, 2017
Idk, hxh 2011 was very solid
Eh the earlier eps is kinda rough. Regardless David Pro is expanding project like crazy this year. I think they have 3 or 4 upcoming title. If their show looks more inconsistent or something you shouldnt read deeper than making anime is hard for reasòn.

Oct 26, 2017
Eh the earlier eps is kinda rough. Regardless David Pro is expanding project like crazy this year. I think they have 3 or 4 upcoming title. If their show looks more inconsistent or something you shouldnt read deeper than making anime is hard for reasòn.
There’s no reason to cheap out on stone ocean and i hope y’all know why...
They’ll probably cut some stuff and work with the know how part 5 gave them

Oct 25, 2017
I like the stuff later on into the extended version of the song better than what's obviously going to be used during the opening.

They continue the trend of borrowing the feel of Bond openings, which I'm not complaining about. I wonder if we're also going to see a lot of Bond-like imagery in the animation like Fighting Gold...

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone else think its a duet between Bruno and Giorno

"My fears gone after i've betrayed my god"
"only rage in my faithless world since i've betrayed my god"

Those lyrics make no sense with Giorno but make perfect sense with Bruno

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Chase would’ve been a great OP for something like FMA. I love it, anyway.

I’ll hold off from listening to the new OP until the episode airs. I am encouraged from some of the comments, though.

Oct 27, 2017
Chase is cool but it doesn't really strike the same notes in me that CNBT and Great Days do. Like it was a stepping stone to get to the next one. Chase walked so Great Days could run basically.