• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Le bizzarre avventure di GioGio: Vento Aureo Anime (JoJo P5) |OT| Sono cazzate, ma ci credo!

OP
OP
Tizoc
Oct 25, 2017
Oman

Art was all over the place this episode. It'll be touched up for the bluray of course but man it was SO obvious. At least they saved the better animation for the villains and the action scenes.

"THERE'S A SHARK IN MY SOUP!" Is the kinda JoJo shit one shouldn't be surprised of anymore.

Time to listent o some more Enigma.

OP
OP
Tizoc
Oct 25, 2017
Oman
This dude is getting fucking tap danced on lol. I was wondering if they'd animate that from the manga.
Gotta love Abbaccio taking a sip of wine before stomping on the guy.

Also, can we all appreciate the sexiness and deliciousness of Squallo and Tiziano? Somebody please take a screenshot of the two from this episode please.

Oct 25, 2017
GioGio 22

New OP - Unfinished?
New ED - Totally unremarkable.

I hope this episode is just an outlier cuz it didn't look great. Im actually kind of fond of this "fight" but in any media when an enemy power like this appears they should also qualify it that it makes everyone around turn dumb like that orb from SpongeBob because this ones not all that hard to figure out compared to the logical leaps they make every other fight.

Oct 26, 2017
BTW, wanna change the subtitle to 'That's bullshit, but I believe it'
?

There are clear cuts in the OP, so it's been affectged by King Crimson ;)
Yep, the part with the blood drips will be the THRAK portion of the song in the uncut version, I bet.

May 22, 2018
Love the new ED. I was not expecting that at all, and it's pretty hype.

Not sure what to make of the new OP though. The visuals definitely aren't finished yet, and I was too distracted by all of the spoilers to pay attention to the song itself.

Apr 5, 2018
New OP isn't as good as fighting gold but in retrospect honestly how could it be? I still love it. Def wasn't expecting a new ED but the song is rad, I'm gonna have to listen to that band's stuff.
I forgot about the part where they beat up that random rich dude. I was dying when Abbacchio joined in

Feb 22, 2019
Just saw the new opening. I love the song tbh. Probably one of my faves right now. But tbh I find the visuals pretty lacking. Which I feel sad saying because I was hoping for more. I wish they didn't just use the beginning to recap what's happened. But I love the song, and the visuals in the last half I liked a lot more. Anyway, time to watch the rest of the episode.

Apr 5, 2018
Am I the only one that thought Tiziano was a woman while reading the manga?
Same. Squalo I knew was one of Araki's classic feminine men but Tiziano I thought was a woman.
Edit: I got the two names confused. It was Squalo the short haired one that I thought wasn't a dude at first

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018
New OP isn't as good as fighting gold but in retrospect honestly how could it be? I still love it. Def wasn't expecting a new ED but the song is rad, I'm gonna have to listen to that band's stuff.
I forgot about the part where they beat up that random rich dude. I was dying when Abbacchio joined in
Let me assist on some of their other tracks.

Oct 26, 2017
Hallelujah! Thank you DIO! After 10 billion years, the new opening is finally here and it.....kinda underwhelms? I'm getting Prince vibes from the melody.
I haven't read Part 5, but I sense that some stuff in the opening was spoilery. How fucked am I?

RIP Freek'N Fridays. The ending song (Modern Crusaders by Enigma? Never heard of it) bumps.

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah that new ED is hype. I've heard a few songs by Enigma, but not Modern Crusaders. I think it's a really fitting song, it instantly sounded Jojo af.

May 22, 2018
Holy shit, they kept the old ED around just long enough for the scene with Giorno healing Mista and then ditched it immediately after. DavidPro, you madmen.

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit, they kept the old ED around just long enough for the scene with Giorno healing Mista and then ditched it immediately after. DavidPro, you madmen.
I still can't believe they actually did that. I was joking when i said it was only for white album but, fuck. They really did that. The timming was just perfect considering last 2 episodes needed to be longer