• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was out for a while but ripped through the last several episodes in the last week.

Goddamn what a rollercoaster with Polnareff. He's back! He's dead?? He's a turtle!!

I did think the pacing was a little weird, this season has been separated from the wider Jojoverse for so long, that it was kind of jarring to see Polnareff at first. But then everything to do with him was great so I'm in.

Oct 28, 2017
Its weird that people are complaining about the colour of characters. Araki has always loved switching the colours up, so I can't personally ever see any character as having a specific colour as their "default".

hankenta

Oct 25, 2017
I was out for a while but ripped through the last several episodes in the last week.

Goddamn what a rollercoaster with Polnareff. He's back! He's dead?? He's a turtle!!

I did think the pacing was a little weird, this season has been separated from the wider Jojoverse for so long, that it was kind of jarring to see Polnareff at first. But then everything to do with him was great so I'm in.

I think I watched the last ten episodes or so in a row this Saturday. It was a good ride indeed.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being concerned about things seeming "too gay" while you're watching JoJo part 5

gw3-noscale.jpg

EURGH, IF HE WAS WEARING BLUE THIS WOULD BE MANLY AS ALL HELL!
Gold Experience workin it like a champ

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Even Daisuke Hasegawa (singer for Great Days & Traitor's Requiem) is giving Etika some love.

Rest easy, Desmond

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I missed the pink blue talk.
I was used to the colour of the games and the coloured comics but pink grew on me after first episode. It is the definite colour now.

I hope they do something similiar in the next part.

Oct 25, 2017
Isnt that just what they did with la squadra?they got a huge upgrade
Yeah, but they were always good, they just didn't have enough screen time. I would really have to do a reread to even remember 75% of the stand fights. Some I remember others? No not really. I probably only like 5 or 6 fights in that part...maybe 8 it's not a lot.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
There's rumours going about that they are going to skip July 12th and 19th and the final episode will be an Hour Long Special on July 26th

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
There's rumours going about that they are going to skip July 12th and 19th and the final episode will be an Hour Long Special on July 26th
By hour long you mean a 40 minute episode, right? Cause 36 and 37 are set for this week and next, so that's just two episodes left. Sounds pretty good, but its a pretty strange place to cut off the finale at.
I mean Silver Chariot Requiem is likely gonna finish this week, so we are talking about a 2 week break smack in the middle of the final battle

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
By hour long you mean a 40 minute episode, right? Cause 36 and 37 are set for this week and next, so that's just two episodes left. Sounds pretty good, but its a pretty strange place to cut off the finale at.
I mean Silver Chariot Requiem is likely gonna finish this week, so we are talking about a 2 week break smack in the middle of the final battle
True which is why i think it's an hour long recap instead of an actual episode
With maybe a Part 6 Tease at the end