• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
The Final Battle is so many leitmotifs smashed into one bad ass epic song. So much chanting.
"Knight" and "the end of golden wind" are so SO GOOD
That lead in to the orchestral version of Giorno's theme is fucking haunting. It's both triumphant and signals that some bodies got dropped at some point after that ep ends.

Last edited:

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
The Final Battle is so many leitmotifs smashed into one bad ass epic song. So much chanting.

That lead in to the orchestral version of Giorno's theme is fucking haunting. It's both triumphant and signals that some bodies got dropped at some point after that ep ends.
I'm listening to it on a loop, gosh, i'm still shaking

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Befitting of a pop-star !

And that's a remix of this here:
This played in a couple least-memorable (imo) episodes of SdC, and the fanmade Part 7 trailer

GW's version is much better tho
How can it be a remix when the best part of the song is missing? That violin is godlike.
Every main character not named Fugo has a theme that is straight fire.
Fugi's song still cool

Oct 25, 2017
trurp-i-cant-come-over-right-now-im-at-piano-59750727.png

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
so the soundtrack is out but i still can't find the abbachio's death theme.... the one i found on youtube definitely isn't the one we hear during this moment...

EDIT : nevermind, found it

Oct 27, 2017
Giorno's stand is op as fuck now. I can imagine how op Josuke's or Jotaro's requiem would be.

Jotaro's got the popularity, Josuke's got a third of Joseph's money, let my boy Giorno have one nice thing lol

Tbh I feel like given the circumstances, neither would have a more broken req stand than Giorno

Jotaro ain't quite as cold as Giorno, can't see him having a Stand as soul-crushingly invincible as GER

Josuke's would probably be more selfless shit like the ability to straight up bring someone back to life

Also Mariip didn't Josuke decline receiving Joseph's fortune?

Bruno worked the stripper pole for his god damn kids.
tumblr_psdrq8Q07N1tfk5hio1_400.gif

Lmao

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Tbh I feel like given the circumstances, neither would have a more broken req stand than Giorno

Jotaro ain't quite as cold as Giorno, can't see him having a Stand as soul-crushingly invincible as GER

Josuke's would probably be more selfless shit like the ability to straight up bring someone back to life

Also Mariip didn't Josuke decline receiving Joseph's fortune?

Lmao
Unless it's in the manga, i don't think so, he even stole dad's wallet

IDk if Jotaro and Josuke would be smart enough to surpass all possible loopholes of broken powers to get something that's so uncounterable as GER.... It's a pretty convoluted stand to explain if you go beyond the surface level
Bruno worked the stripper pole for his god damn kids.
tumblr_psdrq8Q07N1tfk5hio1_400.gif
WORLD'S
BEST
MOM

Oct 27, 2017
Unless it's in the manga, i don't think so, he even stole dad's wallet

I don't know if its in the manga but when Jotaro first shows up to tell Josuke he apologises for being a bother and asks if he and his mother can just be left out because he was happy with his life as it was

He definitely did steal Joseph's wallet though but I think it was more cheek than actually wanting the money that badly

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if its in the manga but when Jotaro first shows up to tell Josuke he apologises for being a bother and asks if he and his mother can just be left out because he was happy with his life as it was

He definitely did steal Joseph's wallet though but I think it was more cheek than actually wanting the money that badly
Well, that line means nothing if Josuke "living the life as he was" thinks it's common to spend all that money he won in the lottery in less than a week...

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Joseph's first appearance he gets his wallet stolen, final appearance, he gets his wallet stolen lol

Bruno confirmed best mom

blpL35i.png

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Its always time to rewatch any JoJo part except the first season of part 3

Now that part 5 is finished I'm gonna rewatch all of it in a few months and see how much better it is binged
...ngl i remember the beginning of part 3 better than the second half... part 3 is a blur to me, and a huge "WHERE THE FUCK IS DIO?? DO SOMETHING FFS"

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I watched Part 3 the other week again...it's fun.

But, like, it's basically a gag manga bar like four fights. All the villains go down comedically, they always end with a gag (complete with "ba-dum-tsh), I forgot how fun it is.

I love Part 5 but I wish it had more of that levity. A silly fight here or there would've been a good palette cleanser.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I watched Part 3 the other week again...it's fun.

But, like, it's basically a gag manga bar like four fights. All the villains go down comedically, they always end with a gag (complete with "ba-dum-tsh), I forgot how fun it is.

I love Part 5 but I wish it had more of that levity. A silly fight here or there would've been a good palette cleanser.
I feel like we didn't need that levity but i'd love some silly stuff like a fight centered around mista and narancia pr any filler episode so we could see all those sweet dummies doing something that's not sad for 25 minutes for a change