• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017

DwZgkiDXcAEhxNx.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/Ginmu1027/status/1082658971922714626

Last edited:

Jaktagious

May 29, 2018
I made the mistake of playing through the Eyes of Heaven game and in only 2 seconds saw some pretty major spoilers for this part XD. It was on sale and couldn't help myself. Thankfully I had read parts 6-8 ahead so it wasn't that bad...(just skipped 5 cuz I wanted to see unspoiled as an anime)

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I made the mistake of playing through the Eyes of Heaven game and in only 2 seconds saw some pretty major spoilers for this part XD. It was on sale and couldn't help myself. Thankfully I had read parts 6-8 ahead so it wasn't that bad...(just skipped 5 cuz I wanted to see unspoiled as an anime)
JoJo's always been about the journey, not the destination. The World being capable stopping time was known by hardcore fans years before the manga came to the use, by virtue of DIO's presence in Heritage for the Future on Dreamcast. Adding to that, The World's powers were a meme over a decade before the Stardust Crusaders anime began, thanks to some flash animations that appeared on 2ch back in 2003.

Does knowing the mystery of The World (which is supposed to be a huge draw of Stardust Crusaders) ruin the story? I certainly don't think so. Same applies with Part 5. I knew how Steel Ball Run was going to end because a friend of mine has the loosest lips in recorded history, but I still found it to be an extremely entertaining and engaging story.

Point is, don't let these "major spoilers" get to you too much. The surprise may be marred a bit, but there's still some really amazing fights in Part 5 that go completely unmentioned in EoH, so it's not like one bad apple spoiled the bunch (for lack of a better idiom).

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Here we go, it finally fucking begins. This is the make or break moment of Part 5's adaptation.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
I don't even remember half of what happens in this part apart from the fact most of it is pure bullshit haha

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
After two weeks of flaccidity, we finally get to wake up feeling horny...feels nice!

...Even though I might not have time to watch the episode today.

EDIT: They're not doing the sound effect versions of the openings anymore, right?

Last edited:

Jaktagious

May 29, 2018
JoJo's always been about the journey, not the destination. The World being capable stopping time was known by hardcore fans years before the manga came to the use, by virtue of DIO's presence in Heritage for the Future on Dreamcast. Adding to that, The World's powers were a meme over a decade before the Stardust Crusaders anime began, thanks to some flash animations that appeared on 2ch back in 2003.

Does knowing the mystery of The World (which is supposed to be a huge draw of Stardust Crusaders) ruin the story? I certainly don't think so. Same applies with Part 5. I knew how Steel Ball Run was going to end because a friend of mine has the loosest lips in recorded history, but I still found it to be an extremely entertaining and engaging story.

Point is, don't let these "major spoilers" get to you too much. The surprise may be marred a bit, but there's still some really amazing fights in Part 5 that go completely unmentioned in EoH, so it's not like one bad apple spoiled the bunch (for lack of a better idiom).

That's good to know! Yeah oddly enough with that game the thing that I was most worried about being spoiled by was the final fight and that wasn't touched on. The biggest thing about this show is how all the fights get resolved and I can't wait to see the solutions to them. Also knowing the fates of certain characters will create some creeping tension to the fights now :)

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

My fellow Jobros and Josistas
You've seen ghost guns
You've seen tiny ghost rat manned turrets
Now you have ghost fishing rods

How fares you common sense and sanity?

Also
ZA! GRATEFULO DEADO
latest

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
For those who don't know

Coco Jumbo (Coco Large) is actually a Song by the Band - Mr President.

As for the two other musical references:

Beach Boy is Named after the Band of the Same Name- Beach Boy

Grateful Dead is Named After The Band of the Same Name - Grateful Dead

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Lmaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Uxrg84u.jpg

5pxxeQ4.jpg

rHLzDQo.jpg

Fisher Man, Grateful Death, Coco Jambo. Do they got different teams doing each language or something?