• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Dude probably woke up from his Grateful Dead nap wondering about that shit.
And that fight Giorno kinda said dude gives zero shits about his partners
And that other fight Giorno almost killed himself cause Abbachio was being a bitch and didnt want to show his stand

I don't think giorno has done a single thing to make the rift between them smaller tbh, still happy he came to the boat tho

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I do think that Giorno has developed in terms of his team relationship especially Bruno - in the beginning he was kinda using Bruno to achieve his goal but in the KC it is clear that he truly trusts him and cares about his wellbeing

Oct 25, 2017
And that fight Giorno kinda said dude gives zero shits about his partners
And that other fight Giorno almost killed himself cause Abbachio was being a bitch and didnt want to show his stand

I don't think giorno has done a single thing to make the rift between them smaller tbh, still happy he came to the boat tho
In a way it seems like Giorno has more resolve than Abbachio and Abbachio is just salty whenever he realizes it. Giorno always risking his life to bail out Abbachio.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
In a way it seems like Giorno has more resolve than Abbachio and Abbachio is just salty whenever he realizes it. Giorno always risking his life to bail out Abbachio.
Thats cause he's an old man looking at a young boy full of hopes and dreams that barely knows about reality and he wants the guy to just take a punch from life and be put in his place like he did

I kinda know the feeling, not gonna lie. He's just jealous of the times he had dreams :p

Oct 25, 2017
Thats cause he's an old man looking at a young boy full of hopes and dreams that barely knows about reality and he wants the guy to just take a punch from life and be put in his place like he did

I kinda know the feeling, not gonna lie. He's just jealous of the times he had dreams :p
Giorno seems like the type to not let that kind of thing deter him though

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Shit happened to Abbachio and he immediately proceeds to drink himself to death until Bruno motivated him to stop. Shit happens to Giorno...well teen Giorno and he proceeds to plan a way to stop achieve his dream.
Giorno got his gangster "dad" much earlier in life than Abbachio, that probably helped

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I finally, finally, sort of get how KC works now. Also seeing how it was portrayed, as well as how it looks to outsiders was very well done.

Fugo sucks, but the rest of these guys are alright. Still not particularly invested into them aside from Bruno, but that boat scene at the end was a good moment.

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
Which is why the stray cat walked across Giorno's lap. Stray cats tend to avoid humans or always keep a certain distance away. The cat was already headed that way and would have taken the long way around if it had control over it's faculties

This doesn't really work with the logic of King Crimson. During the skipped time everybody does what they would naturally be doing. So the cat did in fact mean to walk over Giorno's lap. Neither Giorno or the cat broke out of fate to do anything abnormal. They just never perceived it to have happened after the skip.

Jeeves

Nov 21, 2017
While I do think that the way the anime presents King Crimson makes its power easier to understand than it was in the manga...this thread is evidence enough that any notion of "No guys KC is actually really easy to understand!!" is laughable. Not that I don't enjoy KC.

My only question is what was up with Bruno being able to see a future vision of himself behind the pillar? It's been too long since I read the manga but I'm assuming that's an instance of "Araki did it one time because it was cool even though it makes no sense with the explanation that is literally given in the same scene and it's never going to happen again". Do I have that right?

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
While I do think that the way the anime presents King Crimson makes its power easier to understand than it was in the manga...this thread is evidence enough that any notion of "No guys KC is actually really easy to understand!!" is laughable. Not that I don't enjoy KC.

My only question is what was up with Bruno being able to see a future vision of himself behind the pillar? It's been too long since I read the manga but I'm assuming that's an instance of "Araki did it one time because it was cool even though it makes no sense with the explanation that is literally given in the same scene and it's never going to happen again". Do I have that right?
Gonna reply to you in private message.

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
I'm feeling decidedly unhorny right now...but I'm going to be busy the entirety of the coming week, so they picked a good week for a clip show, lol.

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
This show hasn't been horny for twoo weeks tbh, im starting to wonder if the ending gonna change too

What on earth are you talking about? You didn't see the scene where the hot Italian twink got fully penetrated by his red, throbbing dom "boss"?

On a different note, maybe it's time for Gangsta's Paradise...

I'd rather have the court of the crimson king, but both can work

I dare someone to try to make a mash-up.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
What on earth are you talking about? You didn't see the scene where the hot Italian twink got fully penetrated by his red, throbbing dom "boss"?

On a different note, maybe it's time for Gangsta's Paradise...

I dare someone to try to make a mash-up.
Well they did their own version of Pussy Control...

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Aw shoot, I completely forgot until just now that we aren't getting a new episode tomorrow.

I wish King Crimson could just skip us ahead a week lol

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
Well they did their own version of Pussy Control...

That's true! They should do more of those song soundalikes. It's a good way of getting around licensing and copyright issues.

I'd rather have the court of the crimson king, but both can work

Be careful what you wish for. If King Crimson really did erase time, you'd probably also find that the Boss left an upper-decker in your toilet or something during erased time.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
So. I have probably seen the first ep 5 times. I do skip Kraftwerk and boat condom guy though.
I've seen all episodes at least 4 times, im sure of that

The first episode i probably saw the beginning of it 10 times or so, those initial minutes are just brilliant on showing the setting... >_>

The only episodes im sick of are baby face fight i think lol

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen all episodes at least 4 times, im sure of that

The first episode i probably saw the beginning of it 10 times or so, those initial minutes are just brilliant on showing the setting... >_>

The only episodes im sick of are baby face fight i think lol
I have only seen those once. Pretty much the stuff after they get Trish I might have seen twice and Baby Face onwards once. Probably twice on Grateful Dead though.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I have only seen those once. Pretty much the stuff after they get Trish I might have seen twice and Baby Face onwards once. Probably twice on Grateful Dead though.
Problem with babyface is that i already had watched some fight clips too many times before seeing the full episode

And creepy stand