• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Jojo skipping a week in the day where DMC V launch is nice... for all those who have the game already.

I'm broke until next month ;_;

Plastic Shark

Nov 17, 2017
So before the new intro appears I'd like give a shout out to all the covers of Fighting Gold. There's a bunch of them and they're all great, surprised that there's a lot compared to previous op's.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I hope next week's OP is Fighting Gold JUST so I get my sound effect version. Y'all can wait one more week for your requiem of traitors.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I hope next week's OP is Fighting Gold JUST so I get my sound effect version. Y'all can wait one more week for your requiem of traitors.
I doubt that will be the case

Also Art from one of the Animators:

D1JngNhUcAALmLX.jpg

D1JngNKUYAAyheV.jpg

Holy shit these people are so entitled:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/en-gb/j...e-adventure-golden-wind-determinazione-780984

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I get pepole are annoyed at a recap episode but would you rather then the Golden Wind Anime looks bad. And it's not that long of a wait

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The thing that bothers me about it isn't even that there's another one but that it hasn't been all that long since the first one. But it's not like something I feel I need to rant about it. No new episode this week sucks, but it'll get here when it does.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The thing that bothers me about it isn't even that there's another one but that it hasn't been all that long since the first one. But it's not like something I feel I need to rant about it. No new episode this week sucks, but it'll get here when it does.
Plus we are getting a new OP so that's good :D

Oct 25, 2017
I would take a recap over something that devolves into Berserk 2017. I'll just marathon it when it's over.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
And those are fair opponents, but none of them have taken the Bloody crown. Fighting Gold is by the same guy as Bloody Stream right? Even he knew he couldn't top himself.
Oh you gotta be kidding me

You can't beat Great days with TOMMY.

(I do love bloody stream and JoJo is cruel by having so many amazing openings they're difficult to rank, I even like Chase)

Man i'm so hyped for the next OP, I'm anxious, I know it'll probably sound sad and jojo isn't that great with sad OP's... most of the non happy ones are either hype or epic, this feels like uncharted territory, being a requiem and all @_@

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh you gotta be kidding me

You can't beat Great days with TOMMY.

(I do love bloody stream and JoJo is cruel by having so many amazing openings they're difficult to rank, I even like Chase)

Man i'm so hyped for the next OP, I'm anxious, I know it'll probably sound sad and jojo isn't that great with sad OP's... most of the non happy ones are either hype or epic, this feels like uncharted territory, being a requiem and all @_@

The Jojo OPs are all great, but nothing beats the jazzy greatness of Bloody Stream to me.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
The Jojo OPs are all great, but nothing beats the jazzy greatness of Bloody Stream to me.
I like how over the top Chi no Sadame gets, I can't help but sing along lol, I used to hate Chi no kyoku but after I heard the full version I was blown away, it's nice that they have the previous singers as each of them represents a jojo, sort of. My favorite part of Bloody Stream are the vocals, the dude's voice is so damn smooth... But not i'll be real, Fighting gold is my favourite because of the visuals. Every. Single. Frame. Is a goddamn spoiler.

Frozen Viper

Feb 7, 2019
So wait does a recap episode take one of the 39 episodes? Or is it like a space filler that won't be part of the full season count. Like there will be only 37 episodes of part 5, or 41 episodes including the two recaps?

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like there were barely any spoilers in the fighting gold opening. More metaphorical analogies.
I'd say heavy foreshadowing, some are very obvious if you've finished it but you won't notice at all unless you already knows what it's meant to be

So I'd say it is spoilery but in a very smart way cause first time viewers won't get anything that's going on

Unlike, say, bloody stream

Oct 25, 2017
Rewatched the The Grateful Dead and White Album fights...fuck these fights are fucking hype god tier. Everything from pacing to music use is on point, especially for White Album. The guitar riffs as Mista has his stand off with Ghiaccio, fuck that shit was good, then leading into Giorno posing against that beautiful motherfucking sunset when he saves Mista and the VA growls Mista's name...god damn, just god damn that shit was good.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I'd say heavy foreshadowing, some are very obvious if you've finished it but you won't notice at all unless you already knows what it's meant to be

So I'd say it is spoilery but in a very smart way cause first time viewers won't get anything that's going on

Unlike, say, bloody stream
I was curious about the introductions to the gang members in the OP. Are they referencing their fights at all? Like Fugo being reflected like a mirror? Or in Narancia's, how the chain gets smaller like its shrinking?

Oct 27, 2017
I am not ready to be without JoJo anime, I'm kinda new to the series and only recently caught up what's the expected wait times between each part?