• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Liyfda

Oct 27, 2017
This gets me so pumped!! Very excited to see the visuals to this OP.

Edit: Saw visuals, looks dope! As someone who hasn't read any JoJo. The "spoilers" I feel are making me ask questions that get me more excited to know more. I'd be bummed out if they revealed the boss' face or a returning character or something.

Last edited:

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
me: the opening can't be this spoilertastic
me, after watching the opening:
dzrakubxcaa-b-zh0k09.jpg

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
21e.gif

Art was all over the place this episode. It'll be touched up for the bluray of course but man it was SO obvious. At least they saved the better animation for the villains and the action scenes.

"THERE'S A SHARK IN MY SOUP!" Is the kinda JoJo shit one shouldn't be surprised of anymore.

Time to listent o some more Enigma.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Clash, Squalo's stand is a reference to the Punk Rock Band - The Clash while Talking Head,Tizano's Stand is a reference to the Amercian Band - Talking Head

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
This dude is getting fucking tap danced on lol. I was wondering if they'd animate that from the manga.
Gotta love Abbaccio taking a sip of wine before stomping on the guy.

Also, can we all appreciate the sexiness and deliciousness of Squallo and Tiziano? Somebody please take a screenshot of the two from this episode please.

Oct 25, 2017
GioGio 22

New OP - Unfinished?
New ED - Totally unremarkable.

I hope this episode is just an outlier cuz it didn't look great. Im actually kind of fond of this "fight" but in any media when an enemy power like this appears they should also qualify it that it makes everyone around turn dumb like that orb from SpongeBob because this ones not all that hard to figure out compared to the logical leaps they make every other fight.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Love the new ED. I was not expecting that at all, and it's pretty hype.

Not sure what to make of the new OP though. The visuals definitely aren't finished yet, and I was too distracted by all of the spoilers to pay attention to the song itself.

opalheart

Apr 5, 2018
New OP isn't as good as fighting gold but in retrospect honestly how could it be? I still love it. Def wasn't expecting a new ED but the song is rad, I'm gonna have to listen to that band's stuff.
I forgot about the part where they beat up that random rich dude. I was dying when Abbacchio joined in

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
Just saw the new opening. I love the song tbh. Probably one of my faves right now. But tbh I find the visuals pretty lacking. Which I feel sad saying because I was hoping for more. I wish they didn't just use the beginning to recap what's happened. But I love the song, and the visuals in the last half I liked a lot more. Anyway, time to watch the rest of the episode.

Beedig

Feb 10, 2018
New OP isn't as good as fighting gold but in retrospect honestly how could it be? I still love it. Def wasn't expecting a new ED but the song is rad, I'm gonna have to listen to that band's stuff.
I forgot about the part where they beat up that random rich dude. I was dying when Abbacchio joined in
Let me assist on some of their other tracks.

Oct 26, 2017
Hallelujah! Thank you DIO! After 10 billion years, the new opening is finally here and it.....kinda underwhelms? I'm getting Prince vibes from the melody.
I haven't read Part 5, but I sense that some stuff in the opening was spoilery. How fucked am I?

RIP Freek'N Fridays. The ending song (Modern Crusaders by Enigma? Never heard of it) bumps.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Yeah that new ED is hype. I've heard a few songs by Enigma, but not Modern Crusaders. I think it's a really fitting song, it instantly sounded Jojo af.

Oct 26, 2017
Sigh. The art direction was surprisingly poor in this episode, especially in the first half. Everyone was looking off-model.

I hope the production side isn't collapsing.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Giorno created walking zombie Bucciarati. Can't wait for that explanation.

Ah man, disappointed in no more Jodeci for the ED.