• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Holy shit, they kept the old ED around just long enough for the scene with Giorno healing Mista and then ditched it immediately after. DavidPro, you madmen.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit, they kept the old ED around just long enough for the scene with Giorno healing Mista and then ditched it immediately after. DavidPro, you madmen.
I still can't believe they actually did that. I was joking when i said it was only for white album but, fuck. They really did that. The timming was just perfect considering last 2 episodes needed to be longer

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I fucking loved this fight in the manga. It's so fun. And that opening? Fucking glorious. I just wished it teased more Stand battles. But I guess that didn't stop Stardust Crusader's second opening from being the shit. Speaking of Stardust Crusaders, Modern Crusaders is like the perfect ED for Part 5 considering it's kinda like another Part 3. I love it.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I fucking loved this fight in the manga. It's so fun. And that opening? Fucking glorious. I just wished it teased more Stand battles. But I guess that didn't stop Stardust Crusader's second opening from being the shit. Speaking of Stardust Crusaders, Modern Crusaders is like the perfect ED for Part 5 considering it's kinda like another Part 3. I love it.
yeah, it was a very cheeky homage, and it fit so well, god damn DP is spoiling us this season

Stone ocean better get that treatment

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Damn this ending theme is ultra fucking baller.
Would rather replace Freak N You with Gangsta's Paradise and keep Modern Crusaders for the 2nd

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
So like I don't read the manga at all so I don't want any spoilers but like umm.....
Does Girno stab himself with the stand arrow? Like he's holding it in the OP so I feel like something like that is going to happen. Just when I thought he wasn't Jesus enough he might get a powerup like Killer Queen's bites the dust

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, I love Modern Crusaders (which I just heard now), but---wow, this isn't DP's fault and the actual song seems to have a general "stand up for everyone!" message, but damn the optics of this song trending today of all days is kind of icky considering the NZ shooter made multiple references to crusader imagery I recall.

Hate to bring real life into a JoJo thread but I almost posted this song on my Facebook wall to signal fellow JoJo fans but then I worried that it might quickly turn into an alt-right signal. But that's just my take on the matter.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happy Freaky Friday y'all! I think they messed up with the opening and closing songs but great another episode. Poor Narancia

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Liked the new OP, but fighting gold is better and Bloody Stream remains on the throne. Let's see if part 6 can dethrone it.

Also, that scene with them curbstomping that random dude is funny as hell but goddamn the group is a bunch of psycopaths.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
The new ED is incredible, might be my favorite since Roundabout and it's from band I had no idea existed

I wasn't much of a fan of fighting gold but I still prefer it over the new OP

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
First impression of the new OP and ED is that they are both downgrades sadly. Hope it grows on me.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
The voice acting greatly improved this fight. Deku/Narancia's voice actor is great for freak outs.

Ending credits are fucking great and I'm sure the opening will grow on me. I can already feel how they're going to fuck with it at the end.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I want to remind y'all that the first 2 of the boss' elite guards that he calls up to deal with a bunch of traitors are Shark-in-the-soup and the-guy-who-makes-you-say-something-different-from-what-you-mean.
OK so like 1 guy is useful long as he isn't in a desert, but what good's the other guy outside of forcing people to do its bidding?

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I want to remind y'all that the first 2 of the boss' elite guards that he calls up to deal with a bunch of traitors are Shark-in-the-soup and the-guy-who-makes-you-say-something-different-from-what-you-mean.
OK so like 1 guy is useful long as he isn't in a desert, but what good's the other guy outside of forcing people to do its bidding?

Being given misinformation gets people killed all the time. Talking Head is legit actually dangerous in tandem with anyone

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

"so you're going to give us all these drugs and weapons for free right?"

"yes"

"ok thanks bye"

"wait, what?"

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, how did I forget about these two in the manga?

ameeml.jpg

fejxqh.jpg

Dec 21, 2017
I guess we're not having Freaking Fridays any more, are we? I thought something was off this morning when i woke up and I wasn't horny.

Seriously though, at least the ED Change was pretty cool.

Oct 25, 2017
First time the ending song is taken from a band that was actually referenced.
Yes I know Bruford is based on the drummer from Yes but that's a reach
And I know there's a Savage Garden in Stone Ocean but we're not there yet so I'm not counting it

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Characters looked pretty iffy during a lot of this episode. OP is alright but goddamn those spoilers, lol. Nice song choice for the ED, I was like "hell yeah, Enigma!"

You'd figure these people would learn how to effectively use nonverbal communication in case an attack like this happened, but lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Good on Giorno for not only being intuitive as always, but figuring out exactly what the problem was, as well as watching a lot of medical dramas or something.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
If only Narancia used the almighty tongue repairing throat pen to scribble down his predicament on a napkin.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Talking Head could force him to point in the wrong direction, that wouldn't work.
Oh yeah, I forgot how quickly it ramped up from mere tongue hijacking, I sorta glossed over the non tongue related antics because the stand can apparently make one's tongue stretchy enough to turn on taps and that's what stuck with me.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Ok since the chapter it covered has already passed but the scenes were not adapted i think i should say it: Narancia can't write or make gestures saying the truth, that stand is just that broken

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I just realized that Talking Heads dude probably uses that tongue stretching power in interesting ways with his boyfriend 😂