• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That ending theme is music that I always listened to back when I was a kid! Made me smile so hard. Kid me would love to know about JoJo.

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
Tiziano is honestly one of the best looking characters of all of jojo imo. Just everything about his design works so well. Squalo is also pretty nice, they made his hair look so much nicer in the anime than the manga. They've also got a great dynamic. I love these 2 antagonists a lot lol.

I love group fights in jojo, whether it's paired up on the villain's side (pesci & proscuitto, tiziano & squalo) or on the protagonist's side (mista & giorno in white album). Part 5 has some of the best group fights.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Ok since the chapter it covered has already passed but the scenes were not adapted i think i should say it: Narancia can't write or make gestures saying the truth, that stand is just that broken
I think that was implied when Narancia was forced to point to the bathroom and when he tackled Giorno trying to get him near the water. The Stand seems to control more than just the tongue.

I can definitely relate to the tears of frustration, though. Poor Narancia is too dumb to pull a Giorno and counter in one move, so everyone is being led on a wild goose chase.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I think that was implied when Narancia was forced to point to the bathroom and when he tackled Giorno trying to get him near the water. The Stand seems to control more than just the tongue.

I can definitely relate to the tears of frustration, though. Poor Narancia is too dumb to pull a Giorno and counter in one move, so everyone is being led on a wild goose chase.
Yeah it was, just felt like it had to be cleared up because some people were asking...
And i'm just salty they removed narancia writing, such a pure boy :(

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Not a big fan of the new opening. It's not that it's full of spoilers, it's more that it just isn't that visually interesting, and doesn't go with the song that well in my opinion.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I think this episode was straight up bad. Misunderstandings like this when they're under an enemy stand attack are not compelling, and make the characters appear like morons. It's a shame, too, because this part is usually good with having the characters go, "Something weird's going on? We're under a stand attack!" instead of the deliberating that went on in previous parts.

The OP is alright, but seemingly reused footage brings it down (and makes it look temporary). ED is boring. Best part of the episode was beating up the random civilian by far.

Looking at the comments, I didn't really get that many spoilers from the OP other than the girl's stand, which had already been heavily telegraphed before. It did show the one thing I vaguely saw about Part 5 going into it from one of the fighting games a long while back, and I'm not even sure what it meant at the time or what it means now:
Giorno plunging the arrow into his chest, from what I remember, to do... something.

May 10, 2018
I liked the episode but it's definitely an episode that can test your patience. Dude getting fucked up right in front of ya'll and you can't see shit? Then it's clear somethings going on even after he was healed.

Don't care for the new OP or ED. I had warmed up to Fighting Gold and I doubt anything can top Jodeci.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
The new OP and ED are both kickass. Watching almost everyone be oblivious to Narancia's situation was frustrating, but the gang beating the shit out of that one random guy made it 10/10.

If it was Giorno they'd targeted he'd have just turned his tongue into a T-Rex or something.

Oct 25, 2017
Alright episode. Them beating up the civilian guy was hilarious and I like the designs of the two stand users. Avoided the opening but the ending song was legit.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Love the OP. Visuals there are amazing. Not entirely sold on the ED, but maybe the song will grow on me. Glad they changed it though. Needed to change because it was going to clash with the tone of what's coming.

Good episode. Talking Head and Clash aren't stands I liked that much, but this fight is pretty fun so next episode should be good as well.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Used a guest pass on this only for it to not actually work on my mobile CR app and also be a not very good adaptation of an episode, and it also happened to be outsourced as well...bleeeegh

This felt like it was actually on the level of the R-P-S Kid anime episode with the cut content and such

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Used a guest pass on this only for it to not actually work on my mobile CR app and also be a not very good adaptation of an episode, and it also happened to be outsourced as well...bleeeegh

This felt like it was actually on the level of the R-P-S Kid anime episode with the cut content and such
It's roughly at the same point in the season, too.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
D1v3x6EWsAEiJSL.jpg:large

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
This OP has the most "normal" looking visuals in all of the Jojo OPs and I'm not sure how to feel about that

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I mean anime onlies have no real context for what is going to happen. For all you guys know it could be a complete misdirection

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This fight is low key one of my favourite. The moment Narancia uses the heated metal bar to stop the blood is perfect. I love how Narancia can be at the same time a dumb kid and super smart on the spot.
Too bad the adaptation was bad, but I guess choices had to be made... It's so hard to chose a fight to skimp on after Baby Face.
Hopefully the BR fixes things up a bit.

Baphomet

Banned
Dec 8, 2018
The only thing the op spoils is Trish's stand , everything else doesn't make sense because there no context to it.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
This fight is low key one of my favourite. The moment Narancia uses the heated metal bar to stop the blood is perfect. I love how Narancia can be at the same time a dumb kid and super smart on the spot.
Too bad the adaptation was bad, but I guess choices had to be made... It's so hard to chose a fight to skimp on after Baby Face.
To be fair - it's possible that the second half of the fight will be better then the first.

Brewster123

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA
The only thing the op spoils is Trish's stand , everything else doesn't make sense because there no context to it.
I mean I'm an anime only, but...
It seems pretty clear to me that Giorno's gonna stab himself with the arrow. Considering we've seen what happened to Kira when he did it, I'm expecting Golden Experience is gonna get even more op than it already is.

Baphomet

Banned
Dec 8, 2018
I mean I'm an anime only, but...
It seems pretty clear to me that Giorno's gonna stab himself with the arrow. Considering we've seen what happened to Kira when he did it, I'm expecting Golden Experience is gonna get even more op than it already is.

He does , but anime only people don't know what new abilities he will have so you can literally try and guess anything , so it's not really spoiling anything worthwhile, same thing with new character, no context you just see him

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I think narancia's VA and faces made up for the cuts, as much as i loved the stallone line and his writing getting messed up they were not needed, i liked that they added the pistols scene cause they having lunch at that time felt really out of nowhere before, guys you have no time for cena(?) lol

Oct 25, 2017
This season is clear at its best when its focused on Narancia, really epic episode the entire way through with the drama seen through Narancia's eyes.

Ah he was so close and Giorno is so intuitive really awesome, if only that water trickle hadn't happened.

Jeeves

Nov 21, 2017
Glad I didn't have my hopes up for the intro, because it's easily the worst one JoJo has ever had and the first one that I don't like. Digging the ED at least!

Xweetok

Feb 22, 2019
Tbh I didn't find the animation for DIU that bad for like most of the season. I see people say the entire last half is bad, but imo it's only episodes 21, 26 and 27 that are super bad and then a couple others have some bad moments. But, at least in my opinion, the majority of it is good.