• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone shown Robert Fripp the anime version of King Crimson?
He's aware of the Stand's existence as he's posted memes about it.

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
regarding Dio's vampire powers, i always thought he lost most of them because of losing his body and sitting at the bottom of the ocean for almost 100 years.
Space Ripper Stingy Eyes used vampire fluids to power itself but Dio was just a head at the end of Part 1 and using the move more would probably be dangerous to him.
also Jonathan's body was a Ripple user's body so that could have reduced those powers even further when Dio took over it.

it's just too bad Araki never gave a concrete canonical reason for those powers to not be used. i guess people didn't mind back when it was made (very early 90s)

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Narancia is the best boy and will always be <3, thanks! I wanted to use this awesome blu-ray face of him but struggled for 2 hours until I got the idea of using an ol' national meme format for it lmao
I was looking at your avatar recently sure that I knew that background from somewhere but couldn't figure out for the life of me, it just now hit me where it's from. lol

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I was looking at your avatar recently sure that I knew that background from somewhere but couldn't figure out for the life of me, it just now hit me where it's from. lol
LOL, one person got the reference so it was totally worth it now, hah

D87VLtFUEAAjXTM
D87VYWVV4AA4hT_

And here's best boy

Last edited:

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's always cool when they change up the OP for the climax.

I was taken aback when "Trish" flipped the gun in the air, caught it, and took the initiative. It'd have been so great if it was actually her.

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
It's always cool when they change up the OP for the climax.

I was taken aback when "Trish" flipped the gun in the air, caught it, and took the initiative. It'd have been so great if it was actually her.
I think this is my favorite version of the OP change thing in Jojo. The italian voice acting just pushes it over the top

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
A bit more low key episode - i can see pepole not liking the episode that much since it was very exposition heavy compared to last few episodes but that's fine since it's a set up episode and pepole would be lost if the rules to Silver Chariot Requiem weren't at least explained. Also this episode had some great humor to it in the first half with Trish and Mista especially. Next episode is when things start get real good for this arc.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Also man are the Dub VAs when they get around with this are going to have a feel day with this..especially Mista and Trish's VA