• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Force_XXI

Oct 29, 2017
Awesome! But all my paycheck is going to that nendoroid giorno that's on pre sale :(

1562461527798.jpg

:)

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
He's not the hero we deserve but the hero we need, i love Bruno's compassion but the more i reread the part the more i realize that would end up badly :/ Had bruno lived he'd become the boss for sure (giorno wanted to help him go up the ranks, after all, like a reversed hughes/mustang duo)but it would be a matter of time until his soft side took the better of him... Not that Giorno is heartless or has no compassion, but kid knows when that gonna fuck all his work and when it won't. As Bruno said himself "this is how it should be" :/

Bruno deserved a better life. It's amazing how long he survived the mob but that only happened because he had kids to take care off and no guts of risking them to take out the boss without help :/
I just imagine Bruno as a mob mom taking care of her 4 adopted sons & 1 newly-adopted daughter with her goth husband's help.......even if one of the sons moved out.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
LOL
YOU NEED TO BE A NENDO KING CRIMSON, THEN ILL CONSIDER BUYING THE HELL OUTTA YOU

I just imagine Bruno as a mob mom taking care of her 4 adopted sons & 1 newly-adopted daughter with her goth husband's help.......even if one of the sons moved out.
He'd take the other son back in, he's a softy. :(
I was hoping Giorno's ear trick would come back and save the day.

Having a busted stand is good too.
The ear trick saving the day is some Jorge joestar tier fuckery, i like this idea lol

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
just wanted to say: i am excited to get to know all the future jojos based on what ive seen/heard, but i get the sense that this part is unique in terms of how it's structured around the main character, at least for like a shonen battle anime. i really enjoyed this different approach, and im ok with this part kind of being the odd one out.

EDIT: no one in jojo has ever had sex, even the people with kids

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
just wanted to say: i am excited to get to know all the future jojos based on what ive seen/heard, but i get the sense that this part is unique in terms of how it's structured around the main character, at least for like a shonen battle anime. i really enjoyed this different approach, and im ok with this part kind of being the odd one out.

You might like Magi. The protagonists there work a bit similar on how they are more like motivators for people around them, rather than the only ones that matter in the room...(that is, if you read it and not watch it, and only up till a certain point :/) but honestly, it's nearly impossible to find a group as tight as part 5 of jojo, or a main character as complex as Giorno, araki really did a great job writing him, i was looking for something to feel good about shonen manga again and part 5 really did the job

Oct 25, 2017

Dio fucks.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Many people in jojo have BDE, BIG DIO ENERGY.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
People reminding me Narancia most likely died a virgin that thinks his friends had a thing smh

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
hey, does anyone have a list of side stories and such that i should read after part 5 is done? (ie, nothing that goes past the events of part 5 or was released afterwards)

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
hey, does anyone have a list of side stories and such that i should read after part 5 is done? (ie, nothing that goes past the events of part 5 or was released afterwards)
Purple haze feedback
Golden heart golden ring(if you can read japanese or find an italian copy)
I think that's all extra content for part 5 that doesn't reference part 6

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If the Requiem Arrow needs to pierce the Stand instead of the Stand user, how would stands like Super Fly and Metallica get pierced?

EDIT: Hi Mariip! I see you have returned to your old avatar.
Hello as well, JadedWriter.

Oct 27, 2017
Right there.

The protagonist is the character that moves the story forward, and Giorno is without question the character that ends up making the most decisions that shape the course of the story.

People really downplay aspects about Giorno just because they don't like him...

I don't really have a problem with Giorno I was just making a joke because Bruno is literally the leader of the gang and gets just as much focus

Just pallin around with Lotus about how great Bruno and Mista are

No shade intended at GioGio from my side he's aight

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
If the Requiem Arrow needs to pierce the Stand instead of the Stand user, how would stands like Super Fly and Metallica get pierced?

SC Requiem's off so I returned to my body lol it was fun while it lasted.

Metallica and superfly have bodies, you just pierce them, it'll work even tho they are solid ^_^

Oct 25, 2017

The stand could probably just pierce Risotto since Metallica is housed in his blood. Super Fly is tricky. Also hello.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really have a problem with Giorno I was just making a joke because Bruno is literally the leader of the gang and gets just as much focus

Yea, only I meant to shade him personally :D

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017

This is why the next part is good.. the protag is clearly fucking.

Rutger

Oct 25, 2017

That's fair, haha.

Honestly though, for me most JoJo's tend to have a supporting cast stronger than themselves. The only exceptions being Jonathan and Joseph, who have almost no supporting cast, and
probably Jolyne, though it has been a long time since I went through part 6.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Him rebreaking his arm to shower the area where Mista was fighting White Album with blood was painful looking. Then you also have him chopping a hand with broken class during Notorious BIG was horrible.
For someone like me that is afraid af to lose any part of my body, every giorno fight is goddamn painful to watch >_> dude is a mad lad, he had just reattatched that arm in white album...

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
In Anime it just brief hit.. in the manga the hand is viciously stabbed in full page splash.
to be fair, the way its established that the arrow works on gold experience, it doesn't have an immediate effect but rather slowly turns his existing form into a shell and then shatters revealing requiem.

and that's only if polpo's arrow has the same ability/effect on stands, which seems not to be the case by some accounts.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
The reason that Diavolo couldn't use the Requiem Arrow when he got it was because the arrow was still SCR's, since, to paraphrase Bucciarati, Diavolo half-assed striking the light and had merely wounded SCR. Bruno finished off SCR for real and made the arrow finally usable.

As others have said, Diavolo was so obsessed with and only with results he forgot about what he'd have to do to get them.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
The reason that Diavolo couldn't use the Requiem Arrow when he got it was because the arrow was still SCR's, since, to paraphrase Bucciarati, Diavolo half-assed striking the light and had merely wounded SCR. Bruno finished off SCR for real and made the arrow finally usable.

As others have said, Diavolo was so obsessed with and only with results he forgot about what he'd have to do to get them.
He wasn't worthy :)
Cause he never commits to see things through

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
i love the idea that
He wasn't worthy :)
Cause he never commits to see things through
i thought it was literally just that his stand was de-materializing due to being sucked back into another body. if he wasn't worthy wouldn't it just actually hurt him? that's how it works when the arrow touches humans

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
If Dio is God and Diavolo is the Devil, it would make sense Giorno is Jesus by being Dio's son. Hence all the hand piercing.

Or maybe I am overthinking.
knowing araki you're definitely not, dude has a 2 a3sized page spread with all infos on every single character he writes
i love the idea that

i thought it was literally just that his stand was de-materializing due to being sucked back into another body. if he wasn't worthy wouldn't it just actually hurt him? that's how it works when the arrow touches humans
it's a figure of speech xD, he didn't get pierced because of being sucked into another body, but that wouldn't have happened if he had the determination of actually beating SCR. I believe the only way of winning that fight was giving up on your own spirit, in the end, Bruno being dead was the thing that guaranteed the victory for the gang, otherwise someone living would have to make the sacrifice anyway, that's the determination of seeing things through.

If he was a liiiittle bit faster the gang would have been toast though LOL

Now I'm curious, would the SC Requiem keep going on if KC managed to pierce his stand? SCR only died when Bruno crushed his light thing so I assume if he got stabbed but his light kept going we'd have two requiem stands walking around at once D: