• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
oh yeah for sure. I was just meaning its cool they went with a different color than was established in the color manga. do you know if araki was more into pink and that was the color he wanted, or did he not communicate which color was supposed to be "real"
Quote from Araki himself:

kzi2ertq3lz11.jpg

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Ah-HA, here's the source:

I forgot you and Calvarok joined in more recently after I posted this at some point before

I freaking love Araki and DP for making Pink Giorno a reality TuT.
Well consider me that weirdo as well since those are each my favorite at this point
I see them as the ff 7,8,9 of jojo(not in that order, of course), these are the ones you can say that are undeniably the classics and despite not being as polished in a technical level as the ones that come after, you can still see the brilliance behind them xD

I agree with Araki. Pink and light blue make for a great combination.

A GREAT combination. ;)
:)
posts i wished i wrote issue #1

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
that "think about who's truly worthy" moment was great, it really showed how highly diavolo thinks of himself, he truly sees himself as the center of the universe and believes everyone else is just refusing to admit it

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
that "think about who's truly worthy" moment was great, it really showed how highly diavolo thinks of himself, he truly sees himself as the center of the universe and believes everyone else is just refusing to admit it
Anime made him feel much smaller and pathetic, whoever is animating kc deserves a raise

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Now, now, let's see the real ending before looking for alternatives, we'all could name better parts to get alt ends :T

Rutger

Oct 25, 2017
Dio parody ending is logic breaking since the dude's been dead since like 1988 and he's a vampire in broad daylight. Even Togashi wouldn't be able to logically explain it.
"Dio how are you here?"
"Um...uh...oh my rubber nen."
Dio would also probably screw everything up if he did show up.

He doesn't make sure to see things through right away like his son does.

Rutger

Oct 25, 2017
"Motherfucker is erasing time? Is this what stand users are doing now? Wait Enya bought the arrows from him?"
Dio's quite smug and would probably try to troll Diavolo.
That would be pretty bad for Dio. Diavolo would take advantage of those opening.

Dio would probably at some point gloat about how he can't be killed because he is a vampire, and then Diavolo just keeps skipping time until it's day.

Oct 25, 2017
That would be pretty bad for Dio. Diavolo would take advantage of those opening.

Dio would probably at some point gloat about how he can't be killed because he is a vampire, and then Diavolo just keeps skipping time until it's day.
I'm still not sure how Diavolo kills Dio. Only thing I can think of is King Crimson erasing time and immediately punching Dio and shattering his skull leaving him dazed long enough to decapitate him.

Rutger

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still not sure how Diavolo kills Dio. Only thing I can think of is King Crimson erasing time and immediately punching Dio and shattering his skull leaving him dazed long enough to decapitate him.
I think it comes down to Diavolo being much less likely to play around, and having a better skillset.
Being able to see into the future is a major advantage, he would figure out Dio's ability pretty fast without even making a move, he might even find out about the vampire stuff with it. Diavolo will have an knowledge advantage long before Dio figures him out.

I feel the only way to stand a chance against Diavolo is to already know what he can do.

Oct 25, 2017
I think it comes down to Diavolo being much less likely to play around, and having a better skillset.
Being able to see into the future is a major advantage, he would figure out Dio's ability pretty fast without even making a move, he might even find out about the vampire stuff with it. Diavolo will have an knowledge advantage long before Dio figures him out.

I feel the only way to stand a chance against Diavolo is to already know what he can do.
I guess. Diavolo and KC is one of the more busted villain sets in the franchise.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Not this shit again.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It pisses me off that the games give almost no interactions between Giorno and Jonathan compared to DIO.

He's half his dad too he deserves something.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
How is Jotaro/Kakyoin the most popular ship when we got stuff like this?
Jotaro and Kakyoin got a doujinshi by CLAMP, the real OTP in all Jojo did not.

Narancia has the highest kill count for the Bruno gang right ?
I think giorno is the lead on that, but bruno got 3 dudes i think, narancia only got a 4th because he was forced to

... DAMMIT MISTA

Narancia is probably the lead on solo kills though.