• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad for him. I thought he was on track to be the "Datto" of Anthem. Problem is no one cares about Anthem like they do Destiny.
Don't be. He got a game industry job because of that stuff and his previous works. That's why I said his stuff was the best thing to come out of Anthem.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
images

They actually seem to be going all in on SP if we're talking really recently.

One game( the fourth SP game they've released the entire generation) is going all in?

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
September 2018, they hadn't moved at that point, nor does it say anywhere in that review they had moved.
The last office they had prior to the open office plan has no structure to have "open cubicle dividers". it was literally a bunch of hallways with rooms, like a school with classrooms. Pretty sure they moved offices last year but I could be wrong.

Landford

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Might be a dumb question but does UI stand for User Interface? I'd be surprised if anyone responsible for Anthem's UI ever worked again. Lol.

Its by far the worst one I have every saw from a AAA game.

It's best patch and update doesn't really mean much. The bar for Anthem was pretty fucking low.

Not to mention everything was canceled, and this patch was the one we were supposed to get in MAY.

Technesis

Apr 13, 2019
I feel Anthem needs to be re-released. Theres no way its current state can rise from the ashes. Take 2-3 years to build and give us the game we were meant to get at no extra charge for those who purchased it.

Landford

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel Anthem needs to be re-released. Theres no way its current state can rise from the ashes. Take 2-3 years to build and give us the game we were meant to get at no extra charge for those who purchased it.
Nobody knows what the game was supposed to be. Not even the devs.

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats Ben! When Anthem was on the way, he was great to the community. Hope he gets to keep that energy wherever he landed.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Classic Era shits on game they dont play or know anything about. Everyone who actually plays it is glad he is being replaced, and the gmae has just had its best patch and update in its life cycle.
Damn, I wasnt aware there were any anthem fans still around at this point. Glad you enjoyed the update tho. Not sure its going to matter much for the longevity of the game tho and not sure Era is wrong about this one.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
One of the most disappointing games this gen. This game made me lose just about all faith in Bioware.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
Anthem is simply a terrible game. Andromeda is something else, something more dreadful and abhorrent. Killing Mass Effect was a crime.
Ehhh they gave Mass Effect a path of continuation storywise. They couldn't stay with Shepherd and the trilogy was over. And the gameplay wasn't as abysmal as some make it to be.

If anything the knock I have against Andromeda was no DLC explaining some loose ends at the end of the game

Outrun

Oct 30, 2017
Sad to see what happened with Anthem, but i hope EA doesn't close the studio, with the right people Bioware could be a killer studio again, just one game that didn't go right shouldn't mean much overall, but EA is EA.

Mass Effect Andromeda didn't go right either....

Best of luck to him.

Brock2621

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
What do you guys think? Or does anything have one of those Nvidia codes lying around they want to toss me lol

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Ehhh they gave Mass Effect a path of continuation storywise. They couldn't stay with Shepherd and the trilogy was over. And the gameplay wasn't as abysmal as some make it to be.

If anything the knock I have against Andromeda was no DLC explaining some loose ends at the end of the game

andromeda has the best gameplay in the series.